Followers

Blog Archive

She Blinded Me with Science...And Mace

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Having spent my first 3 years of college learning in Electrical Engineering, I learned an untold number of ways to turn women off. I usually don’t like to spread stereotypes but I do like to gamble.

That being said, between a leper with syphilis and most of the people that were in my engineering classes at UT, I would say it would be even money as to who would be more likely to walk out of a bar with a female companion.

The worst come-on line I heard during my time among the scientific elite was this one:

Guy: So, do you like math?


Girl: Umm, not really I guess?

Guy: Oh, that’s too bad. Math is wonderful. For instance, I say we take you, add me, subtract our clothing, divide your legs and multiply.

I don’t think that line would work in Bangkok brothel. But maybe I just never saw the line delivered properly.


--JWS

9 comments

  1. Kayla Says:
  2. Hahaha!!
    That's great! It wouldn't work, of course, but it would get a belly laugh.

     
  3. Miss Ash Says:
  4. Les boo....pick up lines do not work. I cringe when i hear them.

     
  5. "Nice shoes, let's fuck."

    Gets me giggling anytime, anywhere, anyone!!!

    You never no, it may actually work on me one day if I'm smashed enough!

    Thanks for my birthday wishes handsome...

     
  6. JLee Says:
  7. that is pretty damn bad...and slightly geeky. ;P

     
  8. Melissa Says:
  9. I have spent the better part of my career working with engineers. No social skills. None. It's almost like they are required to turn them in once they are handed their degree.

     
  10. BostonPobble Says:
  11. Um...hm. Even for someone who appreciates the offbeat that's a bit ... much, shall we say.

     
  12. Jackie - I was in EE at Texas from 1998 to 2001. So, we probably just missed one another. I wish her luck with the program. It's not the easiest thing in the world.

    --JWS

     
  13. Sherry Says:
  14. That's almost as bad as:
    Are your legs tired?
    Because you've been running through my mind all day!
    *cringe*

     
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. Hi there 2Dollar pardon me cuz I'm gonna disturb your quiet moments once again. Do you really make money from blogging?And how much you're making for a page?

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com