Followers

Blog Archive

Don't Speak Or Act - You'll Ruin It . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rumors are flying fast and furious that K-Fed has come out swinging in the divorce proceedings and has threatened to expose a sex tape with Britney Spears if she doesn't bend on her iron-fisted prenup.

I hope there was enough sexual innuendo in that opening sentence.


I have mixed feelings on this story. On one hand, I can't say I would shield my eyes from watching Britney get naked, assuming the video was shot before she let herself go and decided to talk to Matt Lauer.


My fear is that she will do or say something stupid on the tape, however, and that will make it impossible for me to ever find her sexy again.

I've seen a few clips from the duo's short-lived show, "Chaotic," and the level of intelligence displayed would not have earned them a membership in MENSA even if you combined their scores.

I always hate when I find someone attractive, but then listening to interviews or seeing them in certain clips causes me to chunk all that built-up erotic thinking out the window.

A few examples of this phenomenon include:

1) Anna Nicole Smith


2) Jennifer Love Hewitt


3) Jenny McCarthy - She's straddling the fence and hasn't gone completely over the other side. Thank goodness.



This Spears-Federline tape may never see the light of day, but I wouldn't bet against it. Until then, it remains anyone's bet on just what will be revealed and whatever flesh and fornication is exposed, I hope Britney keeps it classy.

But I tend to doubt it.

-BDS

9 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I am kinda 50/50 on that one, too. Britney and Kevin are attractive enough..maybe if one watched it on mute? I agree with all your "keep your mouth shuts" but I think Jenny McCarthy is hysterical, so if she's not burping or farting, she's very hot.

     
  3. I like Jenny too, and do think she's funny.

    The problem is that she's damn attractive, and while it's cool to be one of the guys & burp & stuff, it's a fine line before you lose a bit of feminine mystery in my book.

    That being said, I would still take her calls.

     
  4. Anonymous Says:
  5. hahahah

     
  6. Miss Ash Says:
  7. OK but what about Pam Andersons tape with Tommy Lee. That was torturous for me to watch, they were soooo boring and all they talked about was getting "preggers" inbetween shots of his enormous shlong.

     
  8. Anonymous Says:
  9. I too wish that sex symbols ~ male and female ~ would learn to just keep their damn mouths shut whenever they are in public and let us look at them. Seriously. That's all we want anyway. Talk to your friends, not to us.

    Okay, I'm a bit grumpy tonight. ;)

     
  10. Unknown Says:
  11. I can see why you are no longer attracted to Anna Nicole.
    I certainly agree with you on how sometimes people open their mouths and thats "it" over!

     
  12. Jlee - Ha. Ha. Indeed.

    Melissa - You're exactly right, but people can evolve and grow. Dammit, Britney - they can.

    Miss Ash - True, but the funniest part of the video was Tommy driving the boat with his penis. Now that's talent.

    Bostonpobble - I was in a decent mood when I wrote this, so I don't think I would blame it on that as it's called less is more. More people should learn that.

    Carmel - It is over, and that's always sad. And it also leaves me a little bit angry too.

     
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. I have to see this!

     
  15. You certainly do. If it exists.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com