Followers

Blog Archive

Don't Kid Yourself - It's Over . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Tuesday, November 28, 2006

If you had less than six months for the demise of the Pam Anderson/Kid Rock marriage then it's time to cash in because the former "Baywatch" vixen has filed for divorce citing the always-popular "irreconcilable differences.".


Anderson married the former rap-rock act turned country-ish singer on a yacht moored near St. Tropez, France, with Elton John, Cindy Crawford, and other celebrity pals on hand. The duo then exchanged vows again in the U.S. a few weeks later.

It is unclear whether they will also have two divorces.

Call me crazy, but I thought if anyone could make it that it would be these two lovebirds. Actually, I think that Tommy Lee and his giant horsecock ruined Anderson for other men a long time ago.


I don't know if it was strictly his penis that did the trick, however, as any viewer of their sex video can attest, Pam seemed mighty impressed that Lee could not only use it as a tool for pleasure, but that 'lil Tommy could also drive their motorboat across the water.

And I can't say I blame her because it impressed me as well, and outside of his ability to drum, it might be Tommy's most marketable trait.


This is merely a guess on my part as I haven't seen any confirmation of it on the hard news outlets like "People" magazine, but if two people as classy as Kid Rock and Pam Anderson can't make it in this world, what chance do the rest of us have?

I'm going to unzip my pants and take a drive to ponder it.

-BDS

10 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. haha..I think you summed it up with:
    "I think that Tommy Lee and his giant horsecock ruined Anderson for other men a long time ago."
    That's what I'd bet on...

     
  3. Melissa Says:
  4. Damn it, I had those two down as the love of the ages.

     
  5. Kayla Says:
  6. So...how did that drive to ponder go?? haha
    I've never seen the Tommy/Pam sex tape, but have heard plenty about it.
    Sad but true, a giant horsecock can ruin a gal for a smaller man..
    But I have to think she woke up one day and realized she was married to an ugly, skinny, stringy haired dude from Detroit..
    And she's PAM ANDERSON!
    *ouch*

     
  7. Jlee - I would too, and I've seen it happen first-hand and it's never a pretty site to behold.

    Melissa - You're not alone. We were fools for believing in the unbelievable. Again.

    Jackie - A classy affair all the way around . . . "I love you baby" was the height of the vocabulary, but if it was instructional then I say everyone should watch. Maybe.

    Kayla - The drive was great as I could use both hands to make gestures at the other drivers. And that is a great list of reasons for Pam to reconsider and I bet most of them came up after the booze wore off and she could walk again.

     
  8. Miss Ash Says:
  9. I loathed that video....as i mentioned recently. Who's Pam's next victim....perhaps Willie Nelson? Lionel Ritchie? Everyone take a guess.

     
  10. I think Pam is going back to Tommy. They have always seemed quite chummy. Do you suppose she gave him a lap dance recently?

     
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. I see Travis Barker as her next boy toy! hehe

     
  13. Miss Ash - I would love to see a tape with Pam and Willie in it. Well, maybe not watching it, but defintely reading a translation of it.

    Sarcastic - I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she found her way back. And I bet she's given quite a few lap dance recently. Unfortunately, none occurred in Austin.

    Jlee - If Travis Barker gets another good-looking blonde I'm going to kill myself. Actually, I'll just be really pissed, but still . . .

     
  14. I haven't seen the video. I really need to now though. Horsecock you say?!?! Well, hellooooo Tommy Lee!!

     
  15. Dr - 4 months. A true celebration of marriage.

    Friday - You can do better as there's a lot of people out there with a distant relation to a horse infinitely more interesting than Tommy Lee. I know of at least 2 in Austin.

    Slopmaster - I feel the exact same way even though she does look a bit rough these days.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com