Followers

Blog Archive

Quick Hit Friday . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, November 24, 2006

"If you want to look thin, hang out with fat people," - Rodney Dangerfield, "Back to School"

It's the Friday after Thanksgiving and you couldn't pay us enough to go anywhere near a shopping mall, so let's check into some important things, although all I'd really like to do would be to have a large army of Oompa Loompas rub my stomach with oil until it feels better from the all the food consumed yesterday. Selah.

A mini-feud between Kelly Ripa and Clay Aiken broke out this week after Ripa claimed that the notoriously testosterone-charged singer was hostile toward her and not "respectful in any way" when he was on the show recently.



The breaking point came when Aiken put his hands over her mouth quiet the eternally perky Ripa, who was not amused and told the crooner that "Oh that's a no-no... I don't know where your hands have been."

I hate to even speculate about the possibilities, but would say that it's likely someplace I wouldn't want to go - which would also include an appearance on Ripa's show.

Robert Altman died this week, and his body of work was impressive ("Mash," "Nashville," "Short Cut," "The Player"). Even more than his movies, I always liked him for working outside the system and calling the studios on their bullshit, which is always something to admire.


Michael Richards publicly apologized for his racist tirade in an appearance on "The Late Show," saying he was "really busted up" by the whole thing.


If this debacle has proved anything at all it's that Kramer should have stuck to physical comedy because that was his bread and butter on "Seinfeld" as obviously speaking isn't doing him any favors at all.

Britney Spears has been hanging out with Paris Hilton in Vegas lately after filing for divorce from K-Fed.


It's hard to say who's wearing the pants in the relationship, however, they probably don't care when they're ripping the pants off of male strippers with their teeth and talking about the need to be respected as artists.

"When I go to Hollywood, I start at the Chateau Marmont and then I usually end up naked in [famed photog] David LaChapelle's studio taking crazy pictures. That's usually a night with me. Four or five in the morning, lying across a car in David's studio." - Pamela Anderson said to "Blender" magazine.



It's about the same for me. I start with a few innocent beers at the Draught Horse and then next thing I know I end up ordering Migas at Kerbey Lane and then passing out naked in their bathroom thus prompting some savage beating on the door and multiple profanities screamed in multiple languages. I understand Pam more than I ever thought possible.

I have always been a fan of the color blue, so let's end with a shade that is pleasing to my eye:


This picture definitely doesn't give me the blues, and I think I hear some leftover turkey calling my name and so . . . Happy Friday!

-BDS

9 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. I don't know why guys found those huge boobs so attractive, apart from the fact they are fake, the just look weird, haha!

    I hope you had a good thanksgiving!

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. 2D, you are such a perv. And I mean that in the nicest way.

     
  5. Dreamlover - I don't find them attractive at all. I hate them in fact. I just like the color blue.

    Jlee - That hurts. See above comment too as I see nothing wrong with a little color appreciation on a Friday - or any other day for that matter. And who says that's a bad thing?

     
  6. Anonymous Says:
  7. hehe...yeah, those breasts could feed an entire village, save lives for heaven's sake!

     
  8. I was thinking of purely the humanitarian value of them when I posted this morning.

    I give back, I don't just take.

     
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. The "perv" comment was actually in regard to the Oompa Loompas rubbing oil on your stomach, but I'm glad to see you're a humanitarian. ;)

     
  11. I didn't mention that Oompa Loompas would be naked with the oil? Or did I . . .

     
  12. Anonymous Says:
  13. Yeah, so Clay Aiken is a douche, but I can't say he was wrong for trying to shut her up. I mean, the bitch doesn't ever stop talking. I just really can't stand Kelly Ripa. I hate her face and her voice makes my ears bleed. Ugh.

    Also, I don't think saline filled breasts can feed a village. Maybe sterilize a village worth of contact lenses.

     
  14. Kelly can easily land into that annoyingly perky category, and as for the feeding, maybe is she were nursing? If not, I could always use some saline for my contacts. They get dry quite often.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com