Followers

Blog Archive

A Little Tuesday Joke . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A post on another blogsite reminded me of a joke that I thought was funny, and it goes:

A busload of nuns goes off a cliff, and they are all standing at the pearly gates where Gabriel watches in front of a large fountain of holy water.


Sister Francis steps forward and Gabriel asks her for a confession. She says that she had a few impure thoughts and so Gabriel dunks her head into the fountain and tells her to pass through the gates.

Sister Ruth steps forward and tells Gabriel she once accidentally grazed a man's penis in a crowded line, so Gabriel submerges her hand in the fountain and tells her to pass forward.


As Sister Mary steps to the front, a huge commotion breaks out behind her and a nun is sprinting forward and knocking everyone aside to get to Gabriel.

She arrives huffing and puffing and Gabriel is shocked and says "What's the rush?"

The nun replies "I had to get here before Sister Mary sticks her ass in the fountain."

Tasteful I know.

-BDS

5 comments

  1. Miss Ash Says:
  2. I recall that joke, however it is much more colourful with the photos :)

    I used to work at a place that had a polka band (don't ask) and the bandmembers would always tell me terribly dirty jokes, though i can't seem to recall any.

     
  3. Kayla Says:
  4. Smart nun..
    You never know where Sister Mary's ass has been.
    Eeewwww
    Pass the holy water please
    :-)

     
  5. Miss Ash - A few well-placed visuals never hurt any joke. And I had forgotten this one until just recently, so don't despair.

    Kayla - You're damn right about that. Trust nobody's ass but your own is a policy I try to live my life around.

     
  6. Melissa Says:
  7. heh

     
  8. I thought so.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com