Followers

Blog Archive

Super-Sized Virgins, Villas & Seasonal Sex . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, October 15, 2006

"The weather is here,
I wish you were beautiful," - Jimmy Buffett


I am excited because cooler weather might be approaching, but I'm thinking tropical because I just finished booking a villa in Virgin Gorda for March.


Virgin Gorda, or "fat virgin," is one of the British Virgin Islands and next to Tortola in the Caribbean. It has everything I look for in an island vacation; namely beautiful beaches, not much shopping, good food, and very few reminders that I have a job and responsibilites back in Austin.

That's the whole point of this kind of trip - to forget the normal everyday nonsense that usually dominates life.

A villa is actually a reasonable option if you have another couple or some friends who want to go because when you split the costs, it's roughly the same as a hotel room, but it's light years ahead in comforts.

Here's some pics of the one that I chose:





These thoughts will keep me going as the temperatures drop, and we start on a head-long sprint into the holiday season. The only downside of a temperature dive in Texas is that the falling thermometer seems to mirror my sex drive as it fades like a wounded hyena when there's a chill in the air.

I don't know the exact cause, but you can set your watch to it (although I can't swear to the accuracy of such a measure).

In spring and summer, I feel like a sex-starved convict or a teenager jacked up on Red Bull as there's just something invigorating about a blistering sun, sweat and margaritas by the pool. The fact that the women around Austin tend to dress in very little clothing also helps matters.

But those days are coming to an end, and despite the fact that it's still in 80s, the writing is on the wall.

I've accepted this seasonal splurging, however, and actually don't mind too much as even a well-oiled Ferrari needs to rest in the garage sometimes.


At least that's what I tell myself when my motor is cold and running on empty.

On the plus side, there's only about 6 weeks every year in Texas where the weather is actually cold and now that I've got Virgin Gorda in my sights I know there will be sunshine and oil and tanned virgins of exquisite size.

And I can't wait.

-BDS

14 comments

  1. nobich Says:
  2. Sex is just a thought away!! Don't let the cold get you. Live in NJ then we'll talk-change of seasons is like change of positions that's all. ha!!!!

     
  3. Alcohol, sweetie, alcohol. I don't care what anyone says about it being ummmmm a problem. A little bit helps.

    But congrats on getting away, looks lovely.

     
  4. your decreasing sex drive - perhaps its the way the girlies dress. Spring-time out come the halter tops and shorts - yipee. Autumn/winter = bulky sweaters and jeans - booo.

    I remember my first spring in university... almost blew my mind

     
  5. Kayla Says:
  6. Man, does that villa ever look inviting!
    Super sized virgins? What's the old saying?
    More cushion for the pushing?
    hehehe
    Okay..strike that!
    Give me a muscular man that I can bounce a quarter off his abs...

     
  7. JLee Says:
  8. *sigh* Ok, I'm jealous! You gotta love the beach. That villa looks SWEET.
    I don't know about the weather/sex thing...there is something to be said for a roaring fire and cuddling to prevent hypothermia!

     
  9. Nobich - That's an interesting theory, and I have to say I would give that a try if I lived somewhere where there truly were a change in the seasons.

    Nancy Drew - Very true. Just enough and you're good to go, but too much and things go downhill in a hurry (and never come back up).

    Idig - I thought this exact same thing, but was too lazy to go into it in this post as that's the other problem because bulky, shapeless sweaters aren't much of a turn-on for me.

    Kayla - I've always like that expression and also the song of the same name from "This is Spinal Tap." And I'll take the same thing - in female form of course (and without being too muscular).

    Jlee - You're dead-on about the fire as I almost mentioned it, but like my above comment, I grew too lazy on a Sunday. A good fire, and a bit of alcohol or something cancels out my seasonal allergy every damn time. We can't freeze to death, can we?

     
  10. I'm so jealous. I love the beach and any chance to just lie next to the ocean with a tropical breeze. Brrr...it is about 45 degrees and raining today.

     
  11. Miss Ash Says:
  12. It certainly looks lovely in the villa you lucky duck.

    As for Austin being in the 80's cry me a river. It snowed here on friday if you can believe it. It didn't stay on the ground either so we're lucky but i still hauled out the old winter jacket. About 30 mins from where i am they got it so bad the schools have been closed for days. Africa here i come :)

     
  13. Sarcastic - We're on the same page as far as vacations go, and I know it could be worse as it's raining here today too. But it's nowhere near 45 degrees.

    Miss Ash - Snow. I can't even imagine snow in October, and it would take me hours and hours to find a suitable jacket. But I wouldn't recommend Africa as there are far too many snakes, crocs, diseases for my taste despite the heat. Just head south from Canada and don't stop until it warms up.

     
  14. Melissa Says:
  15. Be sure to get a cheese burger in paradise. Austin gets six whole weeks of cold? No fair!

     
  16. julia Says:
  17. if you and the wife are looking for a house keeper during this getaway, my only needs are airfare and food. i'll cook, i'll clean, i'll even make out with your wife while you watch. like how i make you paying for a total stranger to enjoy a few days in the virgin islands sound like a deal for you?

     
  18. Melissa - 6 weeks might be wishful thinking, but I'm at least hoping for it because I like to wear my leather jacket a few times every year.

    Julia - That's the best offer I've had all day, and please forward pics & specific suggestions to the email box found in our profile view. It is a big villa, and I hate to deprieve anyone of the BVIs.

     
  19. SymplyAmused Says:
  20. Six weeks of winter? Did we even have that last year? I vaguely remember one cold week and the rest was tolerable. Are you jinxing us for this year? Enjoy that vacation and I'll try not to be too jealous.

     
  21. I know. This was a horrible lapse or a lie or just wishful thinking as I want 6 weeks of winter. But I'm not holding my breath.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com