Followers

Blog Archive

New Look, Same Old Shit . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, October 28, 2006

As some of you already noticed, 2 Dollar Productions has a new look thanks to the efforts of my brother, who has been working on this re-design with an expert for the past several months.

This is still a work in progress, however, and new things will be added (and possibly subtracted) over the next few months, so if you've got any feedback and/or suggestions, feel free to send them along.

We just happened to dig the colors so far, and that counts for something I suppose.

But not all things look so nice, so with that in mind, here's a few images to balance out the newly-minted 2 Dollar Productions site which are not quite so good:



I would be terrified to meet Serena Williams in a dark alley (or a lighted one for that matter)


A Madonna wig bad enough to scare that Malawian baby back to Africa.


Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane look like they got dressed in the dark to attend a bad Scottish orgy.

Here's hoping all the other orgies going on today look better, and it's 70 degrees and sunny in Austin, so the computer needs a break and I've got to get outside for a beer and a college football afternoon.

Besides, a decent orgy never starts until the sun goes down anyway.

-BDS

11 comments

  1. JLee Says:
  2. Serena Williams? that girl would f*&k you up big time! I'm a pretty stout woman and I'm scerred.

    Madonna wig = BAD

    Patricia Arquette: It must be true that one's sense of style can rub off on your mate. Maybe she doesn't own a mirror? Man, and here I thought Thomas Jane was hot in that movie "Possession". That has been erased from my memory.

    Enjoy the day...it is a gorgeous one in Texas, indeed. Watch out though, tomorrow may hit the 80s. :(

     
  3. Nice blog look, nasty scottish look

     
  4. Unknown Says:
  5. baah at Serena Williams. I'd cry if I were that butch.

    Patricia Arquette's boobs scare me.

     
  6. Jlee - Be afraid - be very afraid of Serena. And I know it will be back up in the 80s tomorrow, but today everything is just about perfect.

    Nancy Drew - Thanks and I'm sure true Scots are very angry right now.

    Ashley - Pat's boobs both scare and entrance me as I can't quite look away when they're practically hanging out and staring me in the face.

     
  7. Dreamlover Says:
  8. They all look freaky to me!

    Nice new blog, i'm excited to see what further updates you have for the look!

     
  9. drëâmè® Says:
  10. Whoaaaaaaa is that the woman from medium??

    Holy moly she has humongous boobs.

    and.. whoa... serena doesnt look very... "fit."

    oh and I forgot to mention the layout is quite lovely :) Reminds me of chocolate. Which is good.

     
  11. It tis the season of Halloween.

    Enjoy your football afternoon. I know I'll certainly enjoy mine.

     
  12. BostonPobble Says:
  13. Gotta tell you ~ the best looking thing from this post is your new template. Sweet.

     
  14. Unknown Says:
  15. Nice new look!

     
  16. Melissa Says:
  17. I'd like to know who engineered that gown...

     
  18. Dreamlover - Thanks a lot and keep checking back as we're going to be working on it for awhile.

    Dr - I'm sure you do like the chocolate aspect as it makes perfect sense. And that is the girl from Medium as she's always had a large chest, but usually doesn't flaunt it quite so much.

    Sarcastic - I did enjoy my football as UT won and USC lost. A great day for that.

    Bostonpobble - Thanks as yours is excellent as well. We're still trying to add more things to ours, but it's a start.

    Carmel - Thank you as I'm glad the feedback has been positive as it has been a bit of a project for my brother.

    Melissa - Probably nobody who would take credit for it.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com