Followers

Blog Archive

I Finally See The Light . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, October 08, 2006

It was 8 weeks ago that I started my diet that has led me to living the life of a monk; if the monk in question had forsaken his strict schedule of meditation and Bible-reading for one of weight-lifting, cardio and a program more rigid and demanding than Tom Cruise at a Scientology fundraiser.

But the end is near. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and surprisingly it looks green and brown. This is likely due to the fact that when I finish taking my pictures next weekend I plan to consume several Dos Equis, a Margarita or two and enough barbecue to sicken a devout vegetarian for weeks.


No matter.

For now, my diet is still firmly in place, but I did take some pics this weekend in a quest to find about 6 that I can send to the NYC agent and say here's my "Blue Steel" look and give me some feedback because my ass is tired of living this way.


More pics will be shot next Saturday, but these are some of the ones that might make the cut:





8 weeks is a long time, and an interesting number too. It stands for infiniti to some people, which is a concept I can firmly relate to as it feels like forever and day since I began what will likely end up an ill-fated quest.

8 would also constitute the number of participants if an orgy ever broke out between Snow White and the 7 Dwarves. But that's neither here nor there at the moment, merely an interesting visual.


Any way you slice it, however, two months is still a hell of a long time to do anything, much less something that has been far from the definition of a good time.

I rememeber reading that gaining anything of value is never easy and requires hard work, but I don't think the person who wrote that lived in the time of Paris Hilton.

Hopefully, the sentiment does hold true because I'm at the end of my rope with this thing and I plan on crawling towards the light until I find myself on the other side.

-BDS

18 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. ooh nice pics, nice chest and nice legs. Do you shave? They seem awfully smooth!! ;0)

     
  3. JLee Says:
  4. awesome! I like the first pic the best. And just remember, Gisele was turned down by several agencies before making it big. Blue Steel, baby!

     
  5. SymplyAmused Says:
  6. If we get a vote, I like picture number one also. Doesn't seem so "staged" and you look more relaxed in it. I commend you for sticking to your diet that has become hell on earth for you! You'll make it and do well at it, I have no doubts!!!!

     
  7. Miss Ash Says:
  8. Hubba Hubba!! Are you sure you're married, i still need 4 more dates for my challenge ;)

    Just a question about the diet. Have you been following the exact same program for the 8 weeks, eating the same things everyday? I have a nutrition plan where i know i can lose crazy weight, but i can't seem to stomach the same thing for weeks at a time. How do you do it?

     
  9. Dreamlover - My chest is naturally hair-less, but I have shaved my legs ever since I did some fitness modeling a few years ago.

    Jlee - I like it better too, and I don't have any illusions about becoming Gisele, however, some fitness modeling and some commercials where I get residuals for the next 20 years are something I could wrap my head around.

    Symplyamused - You definitely get a vote as the rest are harder to look "natural" because I'm also trying to flex as hard as possible. This feels silly and is actually quite hard to do, but it's my body that the agent wants to see so . . .

    Miss Ash - I hope your challenge continues to go well, but my dating life has been nonexistent since I got married. As for the diet, I have been eating almost the exact same thing every day for nearly 8 weeks like some sort of demented nut - and I wish it weren't so. I think I'm a bit of a masochist, but I have to stick to a strict schedule or it just doesn't work for me.

     
  10. Melissa Says:
  11. The end of any diet always deserves Threadgills chicken fried steak, garlic cheese grits and pecan pie. I feel an artery clogging just talking about it.

     
  12. Unknown Says:
  13. You are model material and you have worked hard! Your agent will certainly like them. It's really good to show your results on the blog too. I have never had one of those margaritas, but they sure look good.

     
  14. JLee Says:
  15. now you can come to the fair and have corny dogs, fried coke,(weird huh?) turkey legs, funnel cakes and beer!

     
  16. nobich Says:
  17. You're a real cutie patootie- I had no idea!!!woohoo (I like the first pic best too)

     
  18. Lucy Says:
  19. Congrats! Good work. The pics look awesome.

     
  20. Melissa - I was thinking roughly the same thing as a little CFS at Threadgills would be excellent, but I will have to ease back in or my system will revolt from the grease which it hasn't seen for months. But it will again.

    Carmel - A good Margarita in the summer is one of the best things around, and figuring I would post some the pics did help with some motivation when I was sick of eating turkey meat and brown rice, which was often.

    Jlee - I just heard about the Fried Coke thing, and I don't even understand it. I guess you can fry anything (but I still want to see how it works).

     
  21. Very nice pics, tho you're putting out a fire with that last one ;) heh and love the marg!!!

     
  22. Nobich & Luce - Missed your comments in cyberspace, but . . .
    I appreciate the input & I'll take any good words I can right now because I doubt it will be quite so kind when I send them to NYC.

    We'll see.

     
  23. Nancy Drew - I'm missing everyone just by a bit this morning, but that last one does look especially strange like I feel like lighting some kind of fire.

    The whole enterprise is flat-out unnatural, from the diet to the posing and I feel like it's about time to be finished.

     
  24. Anonymous Says:
  25. Looks good, I needed a little inspiration for my diet this morning and well I think you've done it.

    Look out for my hot pictures soon, haha. YEAH RIGHT.

     
  26. Kayla Says:
  27. Nice photos.
    It's good to see what the face behind that fabulous sense of humor looks like!
    Congrats on the upcoming end of infinity.
    I think I'm like you in the sense that when I diet, I have to eat the same thing everyday until I lose the weight..
    Otherwise, I lose any minute amount of discipline I've mustered.

     
  28. BostonPobble Says:
  29. You're doing GREAT! Hang in... Holler if you need more support these last couple days. We're here.

     
  30. Wit & Humor - My Cha Cha leaves a lot to be desired, but I'll keep it in mind.

    Emma - Some days more inspiration is needed than others (as I can attest) and I'm glad you found a bit around here and you should use the pics as motivation because they worked for me.

    Kayla - Thanks & I can relate to the sameness of the diet because I have to keep seeing changes and generating momentum or the whole thing goes right down the toilet.

    BostonPobble - I will holler if that happens, and don't worry too much if my posts start to sound more and more deranged; that will likely change at some point soon.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com