Followers

Blog Archive

The Full Two Dollars . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, October 29, 2006

{Editor's Note: I hope everyone re-adjusted their clocks as I love getting an extra hour of sleep, but hate changing about 27 different clocks (and I always forget at least one and consequently scare the shit out of myself the following week)}

As I mentioned yesterday, my brother has been working on our site re-design but our original goal was always to have both of us posting.

Like most of our lives, however, I was forced to take the reigns and build this ship (or blog) into a seaworthy vessel while my brother worked from the shadows - like a political advisor or serial pervert.


Starting this week that will all change as he will also be posting on varius topics as well as overlapping with me on dueling reviews and other new ideas.

This should mean more frequent posts and more relevant topics, although unlike Ryan Adams or Jude Law, I do realize that quantity does not always equal quality.

Just make sure to note the bottom of the posts as his will be listed under -JWS while mine will continue to be -BDS. I have enough problems without being mixed up with his perverse and unnatural thoughts.


{Editor's Note: Photo taken in St. John 2005 with two points - 1) There were also women on this trip 2) He is my brother and that cancels the questionable nature of the shot in my mind}

I can say that because my brother will be able to respond soon enough, and we plan to let it all hang out like Kirsten Dunst at a pool party.


I'm not sure if that's the solution, but for good or ill, anyone who visits starting next week will finally their full two dollars.

-BDS

9 comments

  1. Inadequate, I am just so inadequate. Sigh.

     
  2. JLee Says:
  3. I'm psyched! A dollar in hand is worth 2 in the bush..or something like that? I'm probably still drunk...

     
  4. Nancy Drew - I'm not sure why you feel this way, but I hope the ship didn't push you into it. Forget I even posted about it. Ha.

    Jlee - I think I understand your point. Not really, but I know the expression - residual drunkeness be damned.

     
  5. nobich Says:
  6. Ah ha well that's good I thought maybe you really didn't even have a brother. Just kidding actually he used to post in the beginning & then stopped. right?

     
  7. You are right. My theory was he was soon intimidated by my towering wit. His interpretation is somewhat different.

     
  8. Unknown Says:
  9. I'll be looking forward to the upcomming posts and we'll see what your brother has to say for himself. :)

     
  10. He has a lot of explaining to due for his laziness and sloth. A lot.

     
  11. Sherry Says:
  12. A dose of 2 brothers ... interesting ...

    And what the hell is up with Kirsten hanging all out like that? That bandaid of a top wouldn't cover my - well, it just wouldn't cover.

     
  13. I know. That strip of cloth is bound to come off - it's just a matter of when.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com