Followers

Blog Archive

Screw Feet (Not In My Book) . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Although I think I boast a pretty nice pair of feet, I still wouldn't want to lick, suck or fuck them.


These puppies won't be up for any foot-modeling gigs in the near future, however, I've seen many a worse appendage attached to the ankle of many a person walking this Earth.

I've always thought that feet were one of the stranger parts of the body despite the vital purpose that they serve. But function aside, I find them to be strange and unappealing.

These thoughts ran through my head when a guy at my gym casually told me this morning that he would "love to get a look at the feet" of a fit blonde woman on the assisted dip machine.


I don't know this guy well at all as we've only engaged in a few conversations due to the fact that we generally work out at the same time on most days.

As my gaze followed the direction of his finger, I let my attention shift to several areas of her body, but her feet never even made the list.

In fact, they were kept off the list because she had already worked up a pretty good sweat, and the odds were that her feet were even hotter and sweatier than her torso because they had been trapped inside her athletic shoes like little sausages for quite awhile.

"I could care less about her feet unless she's got a nasty hammer-toe or enough hair to braid on the tops," I said.


This guy went on to explain that he loved feet (almost to the point of worship in my mind) and stated that he found them "powerfully erotic."

Since I didn't share his views, I moved away to a far corner of the gym to do some crunches and ponder his love of feet far away from him.

I figure that everybody has certain body parts or body types or a love of flogging that gets them hot and bothered and harder than a petrified Oak tree in the middle of winter.

And while I might suck on virtually anything in the heat of the moment, the mere thought of a woman's feet would never give me a partial erection in the middle of a crowded gym.

-BDS

12 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. is that Anna Kornakova? shes a lezzy? or bi?

    Feet are gross! I would NEVER EVER suck on any guys toes, yuck and would never want him to suck on mine.

    I don't even like looking at feet, haha

     
  3. Lucy Says:
  4. That dude is strange. I think all feet are pretty disgusting. I was noticing this guy at school today...and then I saw his feet. Nasty dirt and stuff blackening his toenails! What a turn-off. I think the best you can hope for with feet is that they will be clean enough and normally porportioned enough so that your attention is not drawn to them.

     
  5. SymplyAmused Says:
  6. I once was dating a guy until I got a look at his feet. It was a deal breaker... UGH!

     
  7. Miss Ash Says:
  8. *shudder*

    I absolutely hate feet, i think they are ugly and certainly would not want anyone touching me with theirs, let alone putting mine in their mouth.

    Why would this virtual stranger talk to you about such a thing? Perhaps he was going to proposition you next LOL.

     
  9. Kayla Says:
  10. As far as MY feet go...
    Feel free to lotion and massage them as often as you please :-)

    While feet are not erotic at all to me, if a man has dirty gorilla feet with a big toe that looks like a hammerhead shark, he'll just have to keep those puppies under wraps at all times

     
  11. Melissa Says:
  12. While I don't find feet erotic, they should be clean, moisturized, nails well trimmed and heels buffed. And if you are a girl, they should be painted.

    Ugly feet and bad teeth are a deal breaker.

     
  13. Personally, I do not care for feet. That guy was weird, my guess is he likes female and male feet. Watch out!

     
  14. JLee Says:
  15. I don't get the feet thing, but I thing having your toes sucked is erotic (clean feet, of course)

     
  16. Unknown Says:
  17. Nice rotten feet you have pictured there! 2 things gross me out, feet and toenails. Especially someone cutting their toenails.
    I do not for the life of me see any sexual side to feet, especially when someone is working out.
    Although jlee makes a good point.

     
  18. Dreamlover - I'm with you, but that's not Anna because if it was, I might make a foot/toe exception.

    Luce - I agree with you 100 percent.

    Symplyamused - That's the problem as they won't win you many points, but they can kick you out of the running.

    Miss Ash - I hope not, but I've got my eye on this sick bastard in the future.

    Kayla - Like the hammerhead shark reference, and I have no problem giving nor receiving a good foot massage. As Samuel L. Jackson noted in Pulp Fiction, "I'm the foot-fucking master."

    Melissa - Teeth are especially important to me, and I think your feet rules are reasonable except for the heel buffing as I'm not sure about that one - at least for guys.

    Sarcastic - It's true that he might make no distinction, and I'll be extra careful in the showers and keep them covered at all times.

    Jlee - With the clean feat caveat, I would agree.

    Carmel - Let me be clear that those nasty feet do not belong to me . . . But I would agree with the rest for sure.

     
  19. drëâmè® Says:
  20. You have a sandal tan!!!!

    And... yeah i never understood the feet fetish... =/ ew.

     
  21. I do have a sandal tan as I can't be a barefoot child of nature around here because all the concrete would burn my toes to a crisp.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com