Followers

Blog Archive

Flip-Flopping About Fergie . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, September 10, 2006

There are issues in life that I constantly flip-flop about, and unlike George Bush who will dogmatically cling to an opinion regardless of supporting evidence, I have no problem admitting that things change and there are shades of gray virtually everywhere.

This vaguely philosophical discussion obviously brings us to Fergie - the Black Eyed Peas vocalist and soon-to-be solo artist who will drop her debut CD, "The Dutchess," on September 19th.

Her first single, "London Bridge," is supposedly at the top of the charts, and although I haven't heard the full track, I have heard that the song is a double entendre and fairly dirty.

But I'm not that interested in her music by herself nor with the Peas.

It's Fergie who continues to perplex me because it seems that she is a shape-shifter of the highest order. This thought revolves around the fact that I can't ever decide whether she's pretty damn good-looking or whether she looks more like a transexual who might have a tight body, but a face that you wouldn't want to see by the light of day.



The difference is as vast as the Grand Canyon because the first opinion gives you more flexibility, however, the latter would dictate that you make your carnal explorations after dark or after several drinks.

These pictures help illustrate the point as I think her look is fairly sharp in her schoolgirl-got-attacked-by-a-paper-shredder outfit (the outfit itself you could obviously question).

I tend to see more pictures of Fergie looking like she does in the second one, and it's those images that make me question my judgement and constantly shift my thoughts about her.

For now, I'm withholding my final verdict as this is clearly a work in progress, but I'm sure that there are many people who are far wiser than me when it comes to Fergie.

Josh Duhamel would probably be a good place to start.

-BDS

14 comments

  1. PTC Says:
  2. She does kind of look like a man. I'll back ya up on that one.

     
  3. julia Says:
  4. yeah, that fergie.

    the hater had quite a bit of speculation about what exactly the "london bridge" metaphor was supposed to mean. one bold commenter asserted that it's clearly her engorged labia.
    uh, what, sir?

    anyway. yeah that first sentence is the beginning of the best voice mail i have ever received.

     
  5. JLee Says:
  6. I know exactly what you mean!! I can't make up my damn mind about this woman either. I did see a before and after pic of her and am convinced she's had not only Botox, but some lip stuff done too. I think she ruined herself with that, and would be more attractive had she left herself alone.

     
  7. JLee Says:
  8. ps
    check her out when she was with the girl band, Wild Orchid

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wild_orchid.jpg

     
  9. Palmtree - Sometimes more than others, but it's definitely there.

    Julia - I hadn't heard the engorged labia theory, however, it just sounds nasty. And that was a damn fine VM>

    JLee - I'm glad I'm not alone, and she's definitely had work done and the question is how much and was it for the better. Thanks for the link as I didn't know about Wild Orchid.

     
  10. Dreamlover Says:
  11. She is not all that at her, her face looks hard, but her boyfriend, Josh Dumel (sp?)

    is HOT!!!

     
  12. Melissa Says:
  13. Butter Face!

    Her body is amazing, but her face...

     
  14. at least 85% of my day is occupied with this question.

    Sometimes she looks smokin'. Other times she looks like she's hit the juice/anabolics too hard and on other occaisions she just looks like a man.

    All this being said... I'd still hit it.

     
  15. Friday - I miss real music as well, but then again, I don't listen to the radio at all. As for Fergie, her body is hard to argue with on any level.

    Dreamlover - Duhmael obviously thinks she's good-looking which makes things even more difficult for me.

    Melissa - I love this expression and had almost forgotten it, but it is definitely applicable here.

    Idig - I would agree on all points, and I'm glad I'm not alone.

     
  16. Miss Ash Says:
  17. I agree she has a killer body. As for her new song i have yet to hear it.

     
  18. You're not missing much as the song is OK, but her body does rock.

     
  19. SamuraiFrog Says:
  20. I would say too skinny. But honestly, she's so skanky that I feel like just looking at her is going to give me six or seven diseases. I want to wash my eyes out with something acrid and blinding when I look at her.

     
  21. She does ooze a certain sliminess (sp?) that might be a lot of fun for one night, but not for the long haul.

     
  22. Anonymous Says:
  23. she's had mega work done. she's really 44 years old.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com