Followers

Blog Archive

Feeling Nasty On A Sunday . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, September 24, 2006

Maybe it's because Sunday is beating me down per usual. Or it might be due to the gray weather outside and the prospect of another work week settling into my brain.

Whatever the underlying rationale, however, the fact remains that these pictures of Jared Leto, Prince William and Kate Bosworth have done nothing to brighten my mood.

Leto seems intent on proving that he is morphing into a rock star. I'm not exactly why this entails dressing like a drunken gypsy hooker or the doughiest goth boy this side of Brandon Davis, but it certainly seems to be a pattern these days for him.



I generally don't give two shits about the British Royal Family unless something truly bizarre is afoot, which usually happens when Prince Harry decides to dress like a Nazi or something, but I do know enough to remember that Prince William was supposed to be the stud of the group.


Those days appear to be over as he looks about 20 years older than he really is (although I admit I couldn't tell you his true age if you paid me).

Finally, and I hate to keep harping on this subject, but Kate Bosworth looked so much better only a few short years ago.


I'm begging Kate to stop the madness immediately and go share a cupcake or three with Leto before it's too late.

-BDS

11 comments

  1. JLee Says:
  2. oh my god! what has happened to Jared Leto??? He used to be hot! Now it seems he wants to be a girl.

     
  3. Lucy Says:
  4. That picture of Kate is freaky!!!!

    Hope you feel better and the Monday goes by quickly...

     
  5. Jlee - He is damn sure running from his teen idol days, but he doesn't have to run to the dark side of the world to prove his point.

    Luce - It is disturbing, and I couldn't help but comment on it. Thanks for the good wishes and I'm not too concerned about my mood as this usually happens on most Sundays at some stage or another.

     
  6. I can't believe it is Kate in the first pic!!! She is absoluetly SMOKIN!!!

    I wanted to be her in Blue Crush, she was a hottie. Now she makes me want to puke.

     
  7. Miss Ash Says:
  8. Hmmm i think Jared Leto is hot. He does have some chic goth thing going on, but i dig it.

    As for Mr. Prince William, yummmmm is all i can say, he's a hottie as well, just a little more clean cut then Mr. Leto.

     
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Oh yeah Prince William, I would let him take me out.

     
  11. Melissa Says:
  12. He's wearing make up and fingernail polish, he's now officially a drag queen.

    Even princes are allowed a bad photo op every now and then.

    Some one please tie that girl down and force feed her some peanut butter.

    Cindy Crawford was talking the other night in an interview about the super skinny models being banned from Fashion Week in Spain. She said there were women that were naturally thin like Kate Moss and then there was her. Uh huh. She forgot to mention Kate's coke habit.

     
  13. Grace Says:
  14. Hehe, that's a bad pic of Prince William. I agree, he looks a lot older than his age in it. Hopefully it was just the angle...

     
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. Kate does need to eat, she has given in to the hollywood body pressure and looks unhealthy.
    You are right about Pricne william lol, very bad pic :)

     
  17. I'll never get how prince william is supposed to be good looking.

    When Kate Bosworth has some meat on her she's easily in my top 10 best looking chicks.

     
  18. Friday - I couldn't have said it better myself.

    Miss Ash - Surely you can't think the Prince looks good in this pic. Right?

    Girl - He would likely take you somewhere nice, so I can't say I fault you for that.

    Melissa - Everyone is entitled to a bad photo now and again, and yes, enough blow will make you skip meals for days on end.

    Grace - It was just an all-around bad picture in my book.

    Carmel - She has totally given over to the dark side of Hollywood and damn it she out to come back.

    Idig - It's probably the title "Prince" that does it for him.

    Jackie - I do like to know these things for reference points and I still stand by my original statment as he looks at least 10 years older than that.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com