Followers

Blog Archive

One Hairy Suri & One Poor Katie . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It turns out that Suri Cruise does exist, and she's making her debut on the new cover of "Vanity Fair."


{Editor's Note: This is the one of the worst headlines/puns I have ever seen and VF should be ashamed}

I'm not going to start making fun of innocent babies, however, I will say that Suri's time out of the spotlight must have been spent growing hair because she's got enough to make a warm winter jacket and she's only a few months old.

It makes you wonder just what kind of food little Suri has been eating as well as if the Church of Scientology has somehow added extreme vitamin potency to Katie Holme's breast milk.

But while I won't say anything about Suri, I have to say that poor Katie Holmes has turned tired, hollow-eyed and matronly virtually overnight.


It started around the time she started dating Cruise, but once she got really pregnant and now post-Suri, Holmes has gone from a vivacious, healthy-looking young woman to a shell of her former self.

You want to help her run, but I have no doubt that she might have a GPS system secretly implanted into her buttocks so Cruise can find her anywhere at anytime.

Unfortunately, it might be Mission:Impossible for Holmes to run far, far away - although I bet she could still crawl through James Van Der Beek's window and hide.


He could probably use the company.

-BDS

18 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. I loved Dawsons Creek and Katie Holmes was so pretty.

    Suri does have alot of hair but she's a cute kid. Black hair and blue eyes is quite a combination, so I bet she will be a looker!!

    I just always wonder, is she really Tom's kid?

     
  3. JLee Says:
  4. ah, Joey, what has become of you?

     
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. Being married to Tom Cruise would make me fat, hollow eyed and probably insane.


    I love baby suri's hair, she is so cute.

     
  7. Lucy Says:
  8. I'm scared for Katie...I think that detectives should infiltrate the Cruise home and try to find the tools Tom has used to brainwash and enslave Katie. He's turned her into a reclusive robot!

     
  9. locomocos Says:
  10. just like the hype over MJ and Madonna's kids - why do people salivate over celebrity kids? Just because they aren't famous? just because there aren't tons of pics out there, already? will we be watching her life like the Olsen Twins?

    granted, that baby sure is cute, and i am very partial to black hair and blue eyes....awwww....okay. i'll probably pick up that magazine - BUT ONLY ONCE!!!

    what ever happened to that guy from Dawsons Creek? For the longest time, i thought he and Heath Ledger were the same person....

    guess i was too busy watching Strangers With Candy...
    ;D

     
  11. Cute kid, stupid name and her daddy... don't even get me started!

    I feel sorry for Katie. Her eyes tell the story in any candid shot: "Help me! He's watching me! Get me outta here!!"

     
  12. Miss Ash Says:
  13. Yikes that is quite the mop. She's like a chia pet. I'm not maternal at all, can you tell :)

     
  14. That head of hair is something. It kind of reminds me of the SNL commercial for baby wigs.

    I do tremble for Katie though. She seems to have lost herself in all this. I really hope for her sake the dream of being Mrs. Crusie is worth it.

     
  15. JLee Says:
  16. of course she's got a lot of hair, it's from the alien bloodline.

     
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. What movie would they watch?

     
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. When I first saw the pic of SURI I can't help but yelled OMG! That's my baby picture! Ahahahahah.

     
  21. drëâmè® Says:
  22. hmm I think the kid's wearing a wig.. don't you think so? =/ I mean you can see her actual thin hair beneath the wig.

    Well my theory dears.

    Mahalo,
    Sahar

     
  23. drëâmè® Says:
  24. on the other hand... maybe Suri does have a lot of hair O_o wow... that's... crazy.

     
  25. and they need a 22 page spread because?

     
  26. Dreamlover - The rumor mill has the baby belonging to Chris Klein.

    Jlee - I'm not sure if it was Dawson or Pacey who ruined her first . . . Nah, it was probably Tom.

    Carmel - She does have nice hair AND a hell of a lot of it.

    Luce - Well said, but I would be terrified for my life if I ever tried to infiltrate that compound as I'm sure it would not end well.

    Cassie D - I bet Heath Ledger wouldn't be happy to hear that, and I agree about the baby pics as I could generally care less.

    Friday - I agree about her eyes as they always look glazed and yet asking for help. Immediately.

    Miss Ash - I'm with you 100 percent.

    Sarcastic - I hope she gets out it while she's still young and not too far gone and takes a decent chunck of money with her.

    Jlee - A bloodline of super-enhanced creatures who might live forever. Scary.

    Girlbehind - Anything but Far and Away.

    Anonymous - You should come forward and sue - for a lot of cash.

    Dr - That's an interesting theory I hadn't considered, but I think it might make it out there eventually and we can help start it right here.

    Stiltwalker - 22 pages is about 21 too many in my book.

     
  27. Anonymous Says:
  28. yuppp that's a nice set of hair .. i am happy for them. Hope the baby doesn't turn out weird like her daddy, all that Scientology BS

     
  29. ahhhh give the kid a break, she's married to a weirdo!!

     
  30. Nabeel - I think we can all hope for the same thing, but I would be a bit worried.

    Nancy Drew - I give her a lot of slack for that one as it's not her fault.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com