Followers

Blog Archive

A Quiet Weekend For Blogging . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, September 16, 2006

One thing about music festivals is that no matter how fun they might be, they are still draining as hell to be out in the heat and inside a mass of humanity stalking around like punch-drunk water buffaloes.


Last night at Austin City Limits was excellent as it was the first time I've seen Van Morrison in concert.

Tonight, it will be Willie Nelson.



There will be a full report on the festival on Monday or Tuesday and also a new look to the site with any luck at all.

My brother, the other half of 2 Dollar Productions, has been working on this project and some visual changes should be happening very soon.

So with that in mind, I found this image on the web some time ago and tend to like it, although that white tiger is starting to make me increasingly nervous.


Back to the Festival & The Herd . . .

-BDS

5 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. I like that picture, and also the white tiger.
    Enjoy Willie Neslon. :)

     
  3. JLee Says:
  4. Watch out for the crazy drunks! Tell Willie howdy for me ;)

     
  5. That looks sorta like a tarot card...very cool.

    Have fun, although I'd rather be tortured than listen to WN for any more than 1 song.

     
  6. Carmel - I like the pic and Willie Nelson and I did enjoy it.

    Jlee - Most people were too stoned for Willie to be too rowdy.

    Nancy Drew - Willie is an icon, and you have to listen to an icon for more than 1 song.

    Jackie - I might agree to a point, but you could say that about almost any city as one might argue that if you took away the Vatican, Trevi Foundtain, the Colusssium (sp?), etc. that Rome is a shithole too.

     
  7. It is too humid for my liking, and I would consent that where you live in a city would have a large effect on how you view it.

    That being said, there's only a few places that I'd rather live than Austin.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com