Followers

Blog Archive

Juice & Man Titties . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, September 02, 2006

I have it on good authority that steroids are normal in the fitness modeling industry.

This is because they do make your body harder and more cut than anything else, and it also lets you get away with partying more while still maintaining your physique.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can do them for a couple of reasons.

The first is that I hate needles and don't relish the thought of jamming one full of the juice into my ass on a regular basis.

There's also the health risks which include liver failure, heart disease, strokes, stunted growth, decreased sexual function, body acne, violent mood swings, premature death and perhaps worst of all male breast enlargement or bitch tits as they are known in some circles.


Screw heart disease and liver failure what really stops me from using them is the possibility that I would suddenly grow breasts.

I've always joked that I couldn't be a woman because I would never get anything done except stay inside the house and play with my breasts all day.

There's also "Fight Club" to consider as the thought of Edward Norton's face being smushed into the sweaty and heaving bosom of Meatloaf is enough to make me as terrified of this phenomenon as the plague.


In the end, I think I'm stuck with this horrendous diet for awhile longer, and I guess I'll have to keep my breast theory a hypothetical because the alternative doesn't appeal to me one single bit.

-BDS

8 comments

  1. Melissa Says:
  2. Nothing like a big set of man boobies... This completely ripped up guy at the gym this morning had a pair that could have used a bro.

     
  3. yeah. dont forget balding also. This one chick at my gym is as big as arnold. She's also half bald, and tries to disguise her lack of hair by teasing the little she has left. The sight of her alone is enough incentive to stay off the juice.

     
  4. It isn't just that. Check out milk, beef and chicken.

     
  5. drëâmè® Says:
  6. ahhh i agree. Never never take steroids man! Ah... so disturbing. I wish you luck with your diet though... as said before, you have some great self-control.

    Mahalo,
    Sahar.

     
  7. Melissa - They are terrifying in every way, shape and form.

    Idig - I forgot about that as most of the mass monsters always wear hats to cover that up. It's even worse on women.

    Nancy - I'm up to my ears in beef and chicken, but dairy is out for now. Unfortunately.

    Jackie - Thanks for the link, and this is actually a guy who had breast implants inserted for a year to win a bet with his buddies. Personally, I wouldn't have taken the bet in the first place.

    Dr - I like to test the self-control every once in awhile, and I think I'll go about it without the juice and roll the dice. We'll see how that turns out.

     
  8. Dreamlover & Friday - They are just so nasty and much like a train wreck - it's just hard to pull your eyes away.

     
  9. JLee Says:
  10. I'm sick to my stomach a little from that first picture!

     
  11. Yeah. They're not really as erotic when they're sitting on the chest of a male.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com