Followers

Blog Archive

Quick Hit Friday . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, September 22, 2006

Quote of the Day:

"What you don't know about me, I could just about fit in the Grand fucking Canyon," - Silent Bob, "Chasing Amy"


It's Friday again, and I need a quiet weekend after ACL this past one to recover my senses and watch the UT football team stomp Iowa State into oblivion.

Before that happens, however, let's wrap up the week in style:



But first a public service announcement; if you see you these women during your travels this weekend please feed them. Money can buy all the giant sunglasses and designer handbags in the world, but it obviously cannot be used to purchase food.

Help them before it's too late.

I generally don't spend any of my time nor care very much about Clay Aiken and his preferred sexuality, but I would tell him that wishy-washy denials like this (as told to "People") will not put those gay rumors to bed.


"What do you say? It's like when I was eight, I remember something would get broken in the house, and Mom and Dad would call me in and say, 'Did you do this?'

"It didn't matter what I said. The only thing they would believe was, 'Yes.' People are going to believe what they want."

Weak. Very weak.

Someone at the other end of the spectrum is Alec Baldwin, who is loud, frequently funny and occasionally a bit of a scary alpha male. He's got the body hair and attitude to prove this out, and in the latest issue of "GQ" he tears into his ex-wife's lawyer, Judy Bogen, who is battling Baldwin in a drawn-out custody battle.


He calls Bogen a "300-pound homunculus whose face looks like a cross between a bulldog and a clenched fist. She's this hideously angry-looking woman. She'd snarl and hiss."

Kim Basinger retorts, "I am appalled by the statements made by Alec Baldwin in GQ. I am sickened by the fact that somebody can speak this way about another human being."

This Baldwin attack might be nasty, unprovoked and uncalled for, but damn if he isn't right. No wonder he's the top Baldwin brother (not that he's been given a run for his money in this regard since the mid-90s).


Kid Rock and Pam Anderson might not be the classiest couple walking this planet, but I bet they have one of the best sex lives because I can't see either one saying no to any deviant request that I can think of - and that is quite a few.

So let's end with that image since good sex is always a good idea, and with that in mind, happy Friday to all.

-BDS

14 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Whenever I was accused of doing something my sister did, I kicked and screamed and did everything I could to prove that it was her and not me. But when it was me- well, I sorta had to concede after a very weak attempt. Good example, Clay. There was no question before but now there is absolutely NO question

     
  3. D Says:
  4. Just goes to show you- know matter how rich you are- Money cannot buy a sense of self- someone please feed them..thats really sad.

    Poor Clay- He just cant catch a break can he? I suppose thats what to be expected when you are in the spotlight- crazy ass people want to know anything about you from your sexuality and the times of day you go to the bathroom-

    As far as Alec- hell he's right ! She does look like those things ! He's just got enough balls to say it !

     
  5. Pam looks orange with Hepatitus.

    "Dont Let Your Son Go Down on Me" - By Clay Akin

    Longhorns 45 - Twistas 13

     
  6. Anonymous Says:
  7. I was NOT invited to the wedding as predicted. Bobby is an ass sometimes!

     
  8. Am I the only one who had to look up the word "homunculus"?

    Am I also the only one who thinks Alec Baldwin's best acting job was in "Team America: World Police"?

     
  9. drëâmè® Says:
  10. Oh man... those women are so skinny I couldn't figure if they were women or children.

    And ahh I jut read your panda posts. I love pandas. & that man is... just plain stupid.

     
  11. Anonymous - I agree as people will keep asking, but I think he already answered in his obtuse way.

    D - A sense of self is hard to come by, especially in Hollywood and I have a hard time feeling too sorry for Clay because he's a multi-millionaire and could easily fix the situation by saying yes or no or screw off.

    Tbone - I hope you're right about the score, and Pam might be a bit orange but I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

    Girlbehind - You weren't invited all FOUR weddings, which is an even bigger burn and you should be angry.

    Wendy - I had to look it up as well, which gave Baldwin more points in my book and I would have to go with "Miami Blues" or "Glengarry Glen Ross" over "Team America" - but not by much.

    Dr - Good to see you back around and these women actually seem more like frail old women to me, but the concept is still the same.

    Jlee - He's dipping his toe in the water, but he ought to just take the plunge and admit it and I also appreciate your attention to detail.

     
  12. I guess they don't subscribe to the whole "Let them eat cake."

    Clay Aiken is known for being the American Idol that got his special education degree. I think he is concerned the gay image doesn't quite match that teacher image.

    As for Alec Baldwin. She is pretty hard looking.

     
  13. ummmm re clay a and AB's soon to be ex wife's lawyer---who gives a rat's patoot whether clay is gay or what the lawyer looks like? I mean really, at the end of it all, who cares??????

     
  14. Lucy Says:
  15. I used to think Clay was cute. My brothers always made fun of him, and lately I've begun to understand why. You're right--that's an answer that says absolutely nothing--and shows that Somebody doesn't wanna fess up.

     
  16. Sarcastic - It's probably been years since either of them was within 5 feet of a cake, and I didn't know that about Aiken (but I still don't let him off the hook for that answer).

    Nancy Drew - It's a mild diversion to real problems in the world regarding Clay's sexuality, but the Baldwin description is just pretty damn funny any way you slice it.

    Luce - I would tend to side with your brother too.

     
  17. I love how Bassinger expects Baldwin to act civil when the lawyer bitch is trying to take him to the cleaners.

    Atta boy Alec!! About time someone spoke from the gut.

     
  18. Dreamlover Says:
  19. You can bet that Pam is freak in bed, Kid Rock as well.

    And the whole Kim-Alec thing is still going on??

    CrazY!!

     
  20. Idig - That's just one of the things I like about Baldwin as he can get fierce and funny, which is a lethal combination.

    Dreamlover - It does seem like the custody drama has been going on for a decade, and I would bet at least $10 that Pam & Kid are at least a 9.5 out 10 on the freakiness meter.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com