Followers

Blog Archive

Quick Hit Friday . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, January 05, 2007

"I'm so horny," - Chevy Chase, "European Vacation"


It's a New Year and Friday once again. I'm back from my holiday travels and struggling to return to the daily grind, however, I can still get it up to shoot off some important news.

Britney Spears rang in 2007 much the same way she finished with 2006 - with dignity and class. Actually, she reportedly got so drunk on champagne while hosting the countdown festivities at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas that she had to be carried out of the club by security.


Her manager, Larry Rudolph, claims the singer walked out because she "was just done."

He's right. Spears was done with about 3 bottles of champagne by the time she crumpled to the floor. And her career make-over continues to stall . . .

It turns out the reason that Spears got the job in the first place was due to Jessica Simpson turning down the gig to canoodle and caress John Mayer in New York.

The person least happy about this: Joe Simpson.


Shocking, but Papa Joe reportedly became angry with his daughter for turning down the high-paying job.

He was overheard yelling at the blonde vixen, "I've got 3 more surgeries for Ashley to pay for in 2007, and you know how costly it is to keep bleaching my hair" at the top of his lungs.

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz supposedly broke up this week.


I guess Justin brought Sexy Back and then took it away again.

In other news about coming back, it was announced that a 4th Indiana Jones movie is set to beging filming with Harrison Ford and possibly Sean Connery back for another installment.


The working title is "Indiana Jones and the Quest For The Last Box of Depends" - And I'll still go see it.

Penelope Cruz and her sister got an eyeful recently while strolling along a beach in St. Barths.


This is one reason why I'll be visiting Virgin Gorda this March instead of St. Barths.

Whitney Houston might have split from Bobby Brown, but she can't put the same distance away from her bills. Consequently, some of the singer's wardrobe and things are being auctioned off by a New Jersey storage facility to help raise money.


No word has been received on who has called dibs on the crack pipe, but that would be a hell of a collector's item.

Let's end with a pleasing image of life on the edge:


And although I'm not a qualified rescue worker, I feel adequately prepared to talk this woman off that ledge and into the safety of a dark bedroom. So, be safe . . . And Happy Friday!

-BDS

9 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. DIBS ON THE CRACK PIPE
    You know I love Whitney!!

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. That's a lot of news you're spewing, so I'll comment on just a couple of things...
    No comment on Britney Spears. I'm sorry you have the same initials, although I think her middle name is "Jean" if I'm not mistaken, so it's "BJS" hhmm

    I'm happy Jessica and John are making beautiful music together, and heard he gave the gag gift of the magazine cover about them "not dating". awesome.

    "Indiana Jones and the Quest For The Last Box of Depends" hahah I like them both and all, but they need some fresh meat for this one.

    I had a similar experience as Penelope Cruz, but it was in Cancun and thankfully there was a speedo, but I was scarred nonetheless.

    Nice picture...I like what she's done with a box of rice-a-roni!
    Happy Friday :)

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. I'm a little scared about the Indiana Jones thing ~ and I too will go see it.

    As for your final thought, Two Dollar, you're so selfless and giving. Truly. A giver. ;)

     
  7. Girlbehind - I like Whitney a lot more than Bobby, and I guess you can have the pipe since you have more of a passion for it. But remember who told you about it.

    Jlee - I try to cover all bases, and that's a horrible thing to point out about me and Britney - it almost ruined my Friday. It's not so bad as your Cancun experience as I didn't think nudity was legal there. Finally, if that is Rice-a-Roni then it truly is a SF Treat in my book (regardless of where she is located).

    Bostonpobble - That's my feelings exactly about Indiana as I've liked them all, but I'm a bit nervous about this one. And it's true - I give - it's just good karma.

     
  8. nobich Says:
  9. Happy Friday!! & where's your brother been?? ok I hope.

     
  10. Nobich - Happy Friday to you. My brother is fine - he's just being a lazy bastard and not posting recently. His sloth is a shame upon the family name (maybe this will help him back into the game).

     
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Ummm i'm never going to St. Barths either now.....Thanks for the warning.

    I hope to drink 3 bottles of champagne this evening and get carried out by the bouncers as well, I'll let you know how it goes :)

    Miss ash

     
  13. Linda Says:
  14. I love how booze makes us commoners drunk, but just makes celebrities tired! Happy New Year!

     
  15. Miss Ash - Please post a detailed entry about this experience with pictures if at all possible. And you're welcome about St. Barths.

    Linda - So true. It's like when they check into rehab due to "exhaustion." Exhaustion my ass.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com