Followers

Blog Archive

$2 Dollar Pop Culture Quiz . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Tuesday, January 30, 2007

At long last, here is the first $2 Dollar Productions Pop Culture Quiz. This will give you a little taste of how my brother and I have been expanding our minds lately.

The rules: The first 5 people who email me the correct answers to bstokes33@hotmail.com will receive a $2 shirt that looks like this:




{Editor's Note: I wouldn't put the answers in the comments section unless you want others to benefit from your expansive knowledge. Ha. But feel free to add any questions of your own as I will compile them for a later post as I need to study too.}

And with that, here are the questions:

1) One tagline for the firm read "ever since two enterpirsing young men turned the City Morgue into a swinging business people have been dying to get in."

2) What movie involves college, plastics and Ben Braddock?

3) Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey were in what two movies together?

4) In 1990, which film was the biggest box office draw in $ - Pretty Woman, Home Alone or Ghost?

5) What 3 movies did Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise co-star together?

6) Name 3 Jim Carrey movies to gross over $100 million?

7) What real-life person knocked Elaine out of "The Contest" on Seinfeld?

8) What actor did not cameo on "Friends" - Brad Pitt, Jon Favreau, Chris Issack or Vince Vaughn.

9) Who played the son of Al Bundy on "Married with Children"

10) What was the name of the show that gave rise to Urkel?

11) Who was originally supposed to star alongside Paris Hilton in "The Simple Life."

12) Who made a bizarre appearance on MTV's Total Request Live before taking time off for exhaustion?

The gauntlet has been cast aside, and let the games begin.

-BDS

13 comments

  1. Miss Ash Says:
  2. Hmm alright i did it, but i may have screwed up on #1. I have the movie correct but im not sure if you were looking for that or something else.

     
  3. You're right - you got them all. Nice job.

     
  4. JLee Says:
  5. I suck. I didn't know them all and am too lazy to figure it out.

     
  6. nobich Says:
  7. I'm too lazy too & I missed your birthday yesterday- hope it was great!!

     
  8. Anonymous Says:
  9. The answer to number 12 is ME, and after what I did that weekend at the Holiday Inn last time I was in the States should qualify me with or without the answers for the quiz, and it just so happens to explain my odd behavior on trl.
    Oh yes and a happy B Day to you!
    We were born a week apart!
    Hmmmmmmmmm

     
  10. Fun quiz! I hope lots of people are taking a chance...

     
  11. Jlee - Don't take it too hard; except for the laziness which is terrible. Ha.

    Nobich - That's OK, and thanks for the birthday wishes.

    Girlbehind - That wasn't the answer I was looking for, but if you explain yourself thoroughly I might accept it. Ha.

    Sarcastic - The results continue to trickle in & so far only one person has nailed them all. But it's definitely worth playing.

     
  12. drëâmè® Says:
  13. I enteredddd.

     
  14. I'm too late aren't I?!

     
  15. BostonPobble Says:
  16. Yep...looks like I had better wait until you start selling 'em. :)

     
  17. Dr - And I appreciate the effort.

    Friday - Too late for this time around, but there's always next time. Definitely.

    Bostonpobble - I should sell them as the design company gouged me for money even though my brother designed the damn thing. But I'm a giver, which I believe we established long ago. I will check my inventory after giving away the contest winners & we'll see what remains.

     
  18. Sherry Says:
  19. Looks like I missed out on the fun.

     
  20. It's too bad when you come late to the party. Ha. It will likely come round again. I almost guarantee it.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com