Followers

Blog Archive

When The Shit Hits The Floor & The Wire . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Monday, August 14, 2006

I wasn't planning on watching Season 2 of VH1's "Flavor Of Love," but sometimes the best-laid plans of mice and men go horribly awry.


And so it went this weekend as I couldn't stop watching this train wreck of a show.

I don't know where they cast this thing, however, I would bet hard cash that they didn't round this group of women up at church or the library.


In the debut, there was a lot of talk about licking women as well as men, a nasty brawl between two women and then the show ended with one contestant shitting on the floor of the mansion.

Let me repeat that: A women got dressed up, was picked to advance by Flavor Flav and then during the champagne toast she shit on the floor before fleeing upstairs to the bathroom.

When the incident was discovered, she responded by saying "it could have happened to anyone."

This is a lie.

Shitting on the marble floor of a mansion on national television couldn't just happen to anyone.

And if I were Flavor Flav I would have taken back her clock and punched her ticket right out of the house.

Speaking of all things relating to shit, Kevin Federline's publicity machine sent out a press release this week in antipication of his upcoming album.



Some of the highlights read:

Performer and rapper Kevin Federline is gearing up for the release of his debut album Playing with Fire . . .

Federline recently completed the high energy music video for "Lose Control" at Pure night club in Las Vegas. The video is set for release during the first week of September 2006. Federline who was recently featured on the covers of Item and Steppin' Out has a feature coming out in the September issue of GQ set to hit stands on August 19, 2006.

A style icon in the making, Federline is also the new face of Five Star Vintage clothing company.

Federline has recently been featured in Newsweek, Spin, King, XXL, Blender and Giant magazine. Federline began his career as a backup dancer, performing with Michael Jackson, NSYNC, Destiny's Child, and Pink.

This is PR at its finest, and his team certainly earned their money on this one because anyone who would knowingly release something that had Kevin Federline and icon in the same report is a person without any remorse in their body.

And they have no problem dumping a load of verbal diarrehea on the general public.

-BDS

13 comments

  1. Miss Ash Says:
  2. I'm not at all familiar with Flava Flav's show....but it does not sound like something i would watch.

    As for Mr. Kevin being a style icon....did i read that correctly, perhaps they made a boo boo. Oh the horror of this man is indescribable.

     
  3. Dreamlover Says:
  4. yeah, that show sounds yucky!! hehe

    Also, why is there a season 2? he didn't choose anyone in season 1?

    And dude u were right, lawschool only started today but already I have sooooo Much HW. And this is orientation!!

    So I may have slipped but he will soon be outta mind.

    Also, there is a real hottie in my section, and he was alooking and asmiling, so it may be buh bye prof!!

     
  5. drëâmè® Says:
  6. Ew... sadly I know of that reality show. I was channel flipping and although I am against any type of reality show, I watched a few minutes. Some girl was pulling another girl's hair out...

    Tell me... what DOES this man have that they want? He's not good looking... and well.. if it's the money... god.. must they be desperate for it.

    Federline... ew. One of his songs was on some dude's page and it was the worst shit my ear has been forced to hear. Yes.. almost worse than Britney Spears trying to sing...

    agh... The music industry is trash.

    I think Hunter Thompsno put it best when he said: "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

    Mahalo,
    Sahar.

     
  7. Miss Ash - The horror will only get worse because it will soon be all over the place when his album comes out. You can run, but you won't be able to hide.

    Dreamlover - Apparently the girl from season 1 didn't love Flav for Flav or something like that and besides the ratings for the final were the highest in VH1 history. And law school will bring you to your knees with studying - ask my wife.

    Dr - That is a great quote by Thompson that I remembered only after you cited it. And I also wondered the same thing about Flav, and I have come to the conclusion that it's basically a fame/money grab for 90% of the females - at least I hope so.

     
  8. valorie Says:
  9. i saw the first season and thought it was hilarious. but i haven't had tv since moving to AK, and i don't miss a minute of it. except maybe fashion runway, damnit.

     
  10. Nabeel Says:
  11. the first picture .. the guy with the big clock on his neck .. I saw that program once when i was flipping channels.. man he is soo weird and has so many hot girls (some of them) head over heals. Money talks I guess :(

     
  12. Its a tough call to determine which is worse: K-Fed's music or French gangster rap. Being in Texas I dont know if you've had the opportunity to listen to any French rap but let me put it this way - before I heard French rap, I didn't believe in the devil.

     
  13. julia Says:
  14. i guess i am just so physically disgusted by the image of flava flav (what is it? his shortness? the sheen of oil that seems to constantly cover his face? the fact that he looks like a dirty old man?) that i never watched the last season, and certainly won't be tuning in to this one. shudder.


    and kevin may be a "style icon" but his baby's the worst dressed man. HA!

     
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. I haven't seen any of that stuff, but I have seen Kevin Federline on too many magazines :(

     
  17. Valorie - Good for you with giving up the TV as most of it is pure crap, but I couldn't do it myself as I have to watch "Lost," College Football, and "The Shield."

    Nabeel - I think you hit the nail on the head as money talks, and the lure of access to being on TV is also extremely powerful.

    Idig - I'll have to talk your word on French rap as any kind of music that conjures up images of Lucifer is probably not a good thing - but there are always exceptions I suppose.

    Jenni222 - It is entertaining, but I would bet a lot of these women will end up unmarried with several children.

    Julia - You noticed the sheen too, eh? I still don't understand how all these women will allow him to grab and kiss and caress all over them with the ridiculous outfits he wears.

    Carmel - Any sighting of K-Fed is one too many in my book.

     
  18. Wiwille Says:
  19. Season 2 of Flavor of Love is a sign of the apocalypse. It's true. I read it in the book of..well..something. Okay I never read it, but that won't stop me from brandishing my sandwich board and preaching it to the public.

     
  20. OMG - I never noticed this before, but I think that black chick on the far right of the pic may be Condaleeza Rice!!

     
  21. Wi - I would spread the word quickly because the damn thing is popular as hell, which is another mark in the Devil's handbook.

    Idig - She does bear a striking resemblance, and Rice has been keeping a fairly low profile lately. I smell a conspiracy.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com