Followers

Blog Archive

Just Kissing With Penis Pictures . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sex is on my brain today, which seems a bit sacreligious considering it's Sunday.

But it's not my fault as I will throw Hollywood under the bus, and more specifically Paris Hilton and Charlie Sheen are to blame.

It started with Paris as I was reading my Sunday newspaper when I came across a few ludicrous quotes from the heiress as she discussed her prediliction for humping nearly anyone in her path.



She told British GQ that "People think I sleep with everyone, but I'm not like that. Kissing is all I do."

She neglected to mention that after she kisses her stable of men that they proceed to screw the hell out of her.

Details.

Hilton went onto say that she wouldn't have sex for a year, and would get by on kissing alone.

If she intends to be successful with this new mission (and I would bet my car/life savings/big toe that she isn't) then she better stay away from Charlie Sheen.


30 - That's the number of women who Denise Richard's alleges that Sheen sent pictures of his erect penis to either via email or phone.

That's a lot of penis pictures floating around cyberspace, and quite impressive when you consider that the duo weren't married for too long.

It's also another reason for me to think this about Sheen - I might not like the man, but dammit I respect him.

You have to hand it to someone who is willing to just be totally sleazy and have no remorse about it.

And he will never change.

-BDS

11 comments

  1. Lol paris hilton will only kiss, and by kiss she means use her koochie to kiss weeners.

     
  2. lol alex.

    i wish hilton would be a lil more concious of the things she say and perhaps, then carve out a different image of herself. oh well.

     
  3. julia Says:
  4. this coming from the girl who named herself as a blonde icon, just like princess di and marilyn monroe.

    riiiight.

     
  5. Grace Says:
  6. Haha, that's a beautiful background Paris is posing in front of (fake!). As though she would get all nitty gritty with grass and soil and all those dirty, dirty things. Don't get me wrong, I kinda like her... she's interesting, but she can say really stupid things at times.

     
  7. Miss Ash Says:
  8. Paris is well Paris ugh.

    On the other hand, i love that outfit Denise is wearing, so cute.

     
  9. Nella Says:
  10. Paris to me looks a little skinny then what she should be up by her shoulders, other than that I am not a big fan of her, I dont even talk about her if I see something on TV about her, I turn the channel. I just dont like her.

     
  11. Alex - That was my theory as well.

    Lastlife - You'll probably be wishing for that for a very long time.

    Julia - I read that egomanical trash too, and I very much doubt she will compare favorably to those two in future generations.

    Grace - There is something about Paris - she's kind of like a train wreck or something horrible that you just can't look away from.

    Miss Ash - I guess Denise will be wearing those outfits for Richie Sambora from now on.

    Jenni222 - She is definitely smart enough to know that, and I sometimes wonder what percentage of idiocy is just an act.

    Nella - I can't stand "The Simple Life" and about the only way I can stand her on my TV is with the sound off. That being said, I did like her in that ad for Carls Jr.

     
  12. Jackie - A bit obvious I'll grant you, and your Mom must be a real romantic to give them that long.

    Carmel - You would also probably show your friends the phone. Wouldn't you?

     
  13. Wonder what CS will be like when he's 80 or if he'll make it to that age (AIDS?)

     
  14. Unknown Says:
  15. yes I would. I would also show it for money to the media ha ha! =)

     
  16. I knew it.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com