Followers

Blog Archive

Lesser Of Two Evils Part 8 . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Thursday, August 24, 2006

Since it's 104 degrees in Austin, and definitely still bathing suit weather, I thought a new round of debate around evil images was needed with a nod to summer attire.



This was a tough match for me because I was drawn to the yellow bikini girl for reasons purely related to my long-standing love for that vibrant color.

But this might be wrong as it looks like she peeled a bright banana, threw the pieces into the air and then they just happened to land in strategic spots across her body.

This suit also appears dangerous to me.

It's not functional in the least (definitely no swimming) and she could get arrested for public nudity if a stiff breeze ever blew through the beach.

On the other hand (pun intended) the first woman in the bikini top would also scare me, but for entirely different reasons.

This top does make me laugh, however, it would also drive me to find the guy whose hands were constantly groping my woman and beat him senseless.

I don't care if he has no head, body or soul it just seems like every time that I turned around my initial reaction would be to punch someone because all I would see was a large pair of hands gladly groping her breasts.

And who needs that kind of aggravation all the time?

Not me as I'm trying to take more of a relaxed Buddist point of view after recently reading "Bangkok Tattoo."

I don't think this philosphy involves constant altercations, but I am an admitted novice and couldn't say for sure.

But a winner needs to be declared, and so I will go the easy route and say that the yellow bikini is the lesser of two evils as I just don't need any extra anger in my life.

I think the Buddha would agree.

-BDS

10 comments

  1. JLee Says:
  2. I like the "banana suit"! I say if you have the body to pull that off, go for it! I like the guy's reaction in the background, too...

     
  3. Miss Ash Says:
  4. I think the first photo is hilarious and ingenious. Imagine thinking of that and acutally making one. I aspire to wear that for halloween LOL.

     
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. The first photo is funny. The second is well, I don't know what to say about it. She has a nice tan. :)

     
  7. Jenni222 - This looks homemade to me, but I could definitely be wrong.

    JLee - She's got the goods and it would provoke some reactions as evidenced by the guy in the pic.

    Miss Ash - It would be a good Halloween costume or even just something wear while grocery shopping to spice things up a bit.

    Carmel - She does indeed have a nice tan, but she is missing hands covering her breasts. I guesss you can't have it all.

     
  8. Nabeel Says:
  9. tempting !!

     
  10. I'm not sure which pic you are referring to, but I gave up temptation last year in all forms so it doesn't really get to me anymore.

     
  11. do those hands come in a double D?

     
  12. You can probably find a top and a few live ones as well to cover up DDs.

     
  13. no class either one of them!

     
  14. Nancy & Dreamlover - Let's have a little compassion . . . We all have different taste in bathing suits as well as decency and a sense of class. Some more than others.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com