Followers

Blog Archive

The Friday Wrap . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday, and good things tend to happen on this day except for items like this:


This is Melanie Griffith lighting up a cigarrette (sp?) for her 17-year-old daughter in an image of model parenting.

If she didn't appear to be so vacant, I would say that Griffith should know better, but then again, her daughter should also realize that too much smoking and too much bad plastic surgery will cause you to look like this when she's older:

Scary.

I like Vince Vaughn. I think he's a funny guy, and would be a good person to have a beer with, however, this new look for some movie that he's filming is disturbing to me.


Vaughn looks like a filthy bastard with the suit and goatee.

I hope the role is a good one because this look says to me: There's no low and nothing that I wouldn't do in the right circumstances. This is the kind of person who would clog up your toilet and then wipe their ass on your curtains before quietely leaving your place and never mentioning it again.

But maybe that's the kind of role he playing, and in that case, more power to him.

I hate to end negatively, so let's include one more picture of Pam Anderson frolicking in a bikini in St. Tropez.


Surgery and gravity and decency be damned - in the words of that poet Ricky Martin "she bangs."

But I'm sure Kid Rock already knew that before he married her.

-BDS

10 comments

  1. I think that pic of Vince Vaughn is sexy. Sorry.

    Melanie Griffith is despicable for sharing smokes with her kid, but Pam Anderson is a mommy, too, and some of her behavior is un-mommylike. If Melanie were more MILF-y, would everyone like her better?

     
  2. Dreamlover Says:
  3. Lol, I third. He looks damn HOT!!!

    Pam has a nice body but an ugly face!!

     
  4. locomocos Says:
  5. i think vince vaughn looks just as you described him! blech!

    maybe it's not really vince vaughn, but his evil twin. You know, the one with the goatee...

    ;D

    and a lot of the kids i ran around with in high school smoked in front of and or with their parents. not mine of course. i kept telling my mom i was holding the cigarettes in my purse for a friend....

    haha!

     
  6. Samantha Says:
  7. I too think the Vince Vaughn pic is hot. But then I have thing for guys with a goatee.

     
  8. Wendy - You seem to be in the majority on this opinion of Vaughn, and that's a good question about Melanie. Both her and Pam have had surgery and are a bit dingy, but I think there's more approval for Pam for some reason.

    Jenni222 - Hopefully nowhere near Don Johnson or he might have slept with them both. The pervert.

    Dreamlover - Another vote for Vince, and I think that is a dead-on assesment for Pam.

    Cassie D - I'm glad someone's in my corner on the Vaughn pic, and that's interesting about your friends because we used to hide alcohol and cigs from our parents.

    Samantha - Whatever makes you happy, and if the goatee is thing than that will put your squarely in Vince's camp because it looks pretty fierce.

     
  9. Miss Ash Says:
  10. Theres probably more approval for Pam as she looks a lot better than Melanie as far as asthetics are concerned.

     
  11. drëâmè® Says:
  12. O_O I still say Pam is scary. Her boobs look like two overly inflated water-balloons... & what the hell is that circular space in between her boobs... it's weird.

    I find her more disturbing than the keira knightley over-skinnyness.. Although the root of both is similiar... That being the need to look how people would like you to look- wether that's looking like the skeleton from Corpse Bride, or looking like you attached two rubber balloons to your chest..

    *breathes deep* yeah okay that's all.

     
  13. Miss Ash - That's my feeling too as Pam still looks better than Melanie.

    Jackie - You have no idea, and it's best not to associate with this "type" of person. But sometimes you just never know.

    Dr - There is a large space between her round balloons of boobs, and while the looks argument is valid, this is Hollywood and if you're selling fantasy then I guess you play by those rules which can be more than a little strange.

     
  14. Unknown Says:
  15. Melanie Griffith, I can't stand her.

     
  16. Join the club.

    Seriously.

    We collect dues and everything.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com