Followers

Blog Archive

Quick Hit Friday . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, December 22, 2006

"Where are you going to put a tree that big Griswold?
Bend over - I'll show you," - Chevy Chase, "Christmas Vacation"



Well, our presents are bought and we're headed where the Internet doesn't roam, but before that happens, let's hit some highlights from the week before Christmas.

The week's big brouhaha was between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump who pulled no punches in ripping on each other.



O'Donnell started things by saying:

"He annoys me on a multitude of levels. He's the moral authority? Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America. . .

"He inherited a lot of money, wait a minute, and he's been bankrupt so many times where he didn't have to pay. ... I just think that this man is sort of like one of those, you know, snake oil salesmen in 'Little House on the Prairie.'"


Trump responded with:

"Well Rosie is a loser. Rosie’s been a loser for a long time. Her magazine failed. She got sued. She folded up like a tent. It was too bad.

"Everything about Rosie, and I watch her — and actually somebody sent me a clip of what she said — Rosie is somebody out of control who really just doesn’t have it. And she ought to be careful cause I’ll send one of my friends to pick up her girlfriend, and I think it would be very easy."


This is a hard fight to call as I have a difficult time rooting for either one of them, so I merely hope they keep the mud-slinging coming because it's a damn sight more entertaining than "The View" and "The Apprentice" put together.

Carmel Sloane, a 29-year-old blonde, claimed this week that Mel Gibson impregnated her mother back in wilds of Australia in 1976 and now Sloane wants to meet the actor/director whom she believes to be her father.


"I'm not doing it for his money," Carmel said. "I just want to meet the man I've always known was my dad - and for him to get to know his grandson."

This seems like an odd time to reach out to Gibson, however, as long as Sloane isn't Jewish, it seems possible that Mad Max might meet with her and then pay her off to go far, far away.

The accolades for Britney Spears keep piling up as she was voted the title of World's Worst Celebrity Dog Owner in an online poll of readers of Hollywood Dog and New York Dog magazines.


"Britney was the overwhelming choice," editor Hilary O'Hagan said in a statement. "She once had three Chihuahuas and never left home without at least one of them on her arm. As soon as she met K-Fed and had kids, they disappeared."

I'm not so worried about her dogs disappearing because I think her dignity will be even harder to replace.

Model and wannabe actress Tawny Kitaen entered a drug rehabilitation program after pleading guilty to possessing 15 grams of cocaine. She had previously been charged with felony drug possession after sheriff's deputies said they found cocaine in her apartment.


It's a sad state of affairs when you enter rehab and the most notable thing you've done is gyrate around on the hood of a car driven by members of Whitenake. Then again, she was in "Bachelor Party" and that was a hell of a good movie, so things could be worse I suppose.

Sharon Stone and Christian Slater have confirmed rumors they're dating and now plan to spend Christmas together.


I have nothing much to add except this coupling seems about right they both seem to be on the same level of lewd and perverted behavior and both of the actors seem to work the same hours - i.e. sparingly - so I think this might just work out.

Since it's nearly Christmas, let's end with a happy Santa image, which I hope will bring me good karma when opening my gifts this year:


That looks even better than milk and cookies, and here's hoping everyone has a great holiday. Ho, ho, ho . . . and Happy Friday!

-BDS

11 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. wait, I thought Santa DIDN'T want you to be naughty? Happy Friday and Merry Christmas!

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. The Rosie/Donald feud is utterly fascinating because it's so lowbrow. It'll get boring as soon as they get some real writers to craft some zingers.

    As for that last picture, I think your hottie should see Captain Kirk about removing that tribble from her nipple.

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Just realized it's Jenny McCarthy. Maybe she can get Jim Carrey to do his Captain Kirk impression from In Living Color.

     
  7. Miss Ash Says:
  8. Christian Slater and Sharon Stone...it just seems all so bizzare to me.

    Have a great holiday in the land with no internet...do they have electricity out there haha :P

     
  9. Jlee - Merry Christmas to you, and Santa's thoughts are largely his own as he must keep up appearances. But deep down . . .

    Wendy - Lowbrow indeed. Jim Carrey did do a killer impression on "In Living Color," which was a show my brother and I watched for many years.

    Miss Ash - Have a good one yourself as there is electricity and running water and indoor plumbing, however, our grandparents have no use for the Internet. At all.

     
  10. nobich Says:
  11. Happy Friday/ Merry Xmas

     
  12. You gotta love it. Wouldn't you like to introduce the two of them, "Mrs. Pot let me introduce you to Mr. Kettle."

     
  13. Unknown Says:
  14. I am Carmel Sloane and now have blonde hair I think Mel is my dad.

    Just joking :D
    Merry Christmas

     
  15. I am kinda cofused as to why Trump was defending Miss America? What is the purpose of that. I vaguely heard it on the news. I wasn't really paying to much attention to it.

    Tawny Kitaen was also in a movie about witchcraft. I forgot the name of it, but I thought it was pretty spookie. I'm a sucker for a horror movie.
    Was you also aware that the lead singer of whitesnake was her husband?

     
  16. Anonymous Says:
  17. the rosie and donald thing is quite entertaining indeed.

    May I ask what exactly that girl is licking on? It looks like a dog bone to me... and doesn't look that tasty.

     
  18. Nobich - Have a great pair of holidays yourself.

    Sarcastic - That expression definitely fits this situation, which is both ugly and amusing.

    Carmel - I have a hard time picturing you with blonde hair. Ha. Regardless, good luck finding Mel this time of year and Merry Xmas.

    Trina - Trump was defending her because he owns the paegants and was just playing up the publicity for them as well as his new edition of the Apprentice which starts soon. As for Tawny, that's interesting about the Witchcraft movie, which I didn't know. However, I did remember the whole Whitensnake connection and definitely that music video.

    Dr - That's a good question. I can't say for certain, but I hope to hell it's not a dogbone.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com