Followers

Blog Archive

A Classy Week In December . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's been a classy week as we near the holidays, and role models are hard to find amongst all the boozing, drugs, kissing and stripper poles.

The downward spiral started with Miss USA, Tara Conner, who nearly was stripped of her crown due to sheer debauchery, some of which she allegedly shared with her younger roommate Miss Teen USA, Katie Blair.


Blair, 18, and the 20-year-old Conner have been spotted guzzling drinks like sailors and making out on couches at ultra-trendy clubs, thus bringing shame to their respective pageants and putting their titles in jeopardy.

But Donald Trump refused to de-tiara Connor and chalked it up to getting "caught up in the whirlwind that is New York."

Conner, who also supposedly failed a drug test for cocaine, was ordered into rehab and fought back tears at the announcement while she thanked The Donald profusely.


I am a firm believer in second chances (especially when it comes to extremely good-looking women with questionable morals), but my main concern was with all the cell phone cameras, paparazzi, etc. how could nobody get pictures of the titillating tiara twins drunkenly making out like wildebeasts?

When our moral pillars of virtue fail us, the only where to look for a life raft is . . . Lindsay Lohan who continued her deranged behavior this week by spending time with strippers while researching an upcoming role.


This has obviously been a trying time for Lindsay, who has a bad habit of sending bizarre and grammatically-challenged emails to her friends like this one:

"They're all whores, they're all whores . . . xcept for some obviously! So . . . 3 hours of pole dancing and bruised. everywhere . . . I mean we're talkin' like, UPPER AND INNER THIGH ACTION-bruised . . . like a walking black-and-blue mark. I mean really though, really, I didn't know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body. Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect the cunts now. . . I'm not gonna lie to ya."

Maybe Lindsay, Tara and Blair should start hanging out together to combine their intellects and flair for late-night partying into one supreme residence of uncontrollable class.

At the very least, I hope someone would take some pictures of the proceedings.

-BDS

9 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. yeah, that's right I was "researching an upcoming role" so I had to spend a week boozing it up with strippers and pole dancing. That's it... ;)

     
  3. That excuse never got me out of trouble. Ever.

     
  4. Anonymous Says:
  5. Wow. I'm thrilled that my teenage daughters have such awesome role models.

     
  6. Miss Ash - That is a hell of a good question. I wish I had a better answer, but we do seem to be skewing more and more to people with less and less talent.

    Wendy - Makes you feel good doesn't it? A truly dicey proposition for everyone involved.

     
  7. Dreamlover Says:
  8. hahaha, what can I say??

    I have no idea how lindsay is still getting roles, she sucks

     
  9. Wow. Lindsay looks amazing in that shot.

    It's incredible how much better she looks when she isn't carrying around a bottle of Jack with a fag hanging out of her mouth.

     
  10. Dreamlover - At some point it will likely bite her in the ass. Maybe.

    Friday - She does look damn good here, and with some meat on her bones, which she will lose when she stops eating from time to time.

     
  11. I read LiLo's tale of woe about the pole dancing. Geez, I just don't think that is something you share with the world.

     
  12. I certainly wouldn't but Lindsey's life is an open book, which it would be nice if she shut on occasion.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com