Followers

Blog Archive

A New Place To Get Your 2 Dollars . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Monday, December 04, 2006

Well, starting today, 2 Dollar Productions will be providing movie reviews for the Austinist. Our arrangement is to provide them with a review virtually every Monday for publication on their site.

This came about thanks to our review of the latest Bond film last month, which served as a try-out piece even though neither of us has "tried out" for much since high school basketball and even that was a long time ago.

So, go visit them, they are in our links, and read our first review for Turistas.


We'll also be posting it up on this site later today.

Next week, we'll be taking a look at Apocalypto, but in the interim, 2 Dollar Productions is spreading its wings and Happy Monday to all.

- JWS & BDS

5 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Congrats on the gig, guys! I don't go to the movies, so I rely solely on reviewers to provide me with my cinematic pop culture.

    And, since you're my surrogate moviegoers, do you think you could stretch your surrogacy a bit and go to my in-laws' for Christmas? That way, I can finally avoid the firsthand biznatchery that is my mother-in-law.

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Whoo-Hoo! Congratulations!

     
  5. Wendy - Thank you, although we're already dealing with an editor that I would like to jab with a pencil. I'm sure you know how that goes.

    Just phone in sick to your in-laws as we have our own to contend with and visit this time of year. Good luck.

    Bostonpobble - We appreciate it and we'll see how it goes.

     
  6. Sherry Says:
  7. Congratulations guys!

     
  8. Thank you, although it was short-lived.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com