Followers

Blog Archive

And The Creators Rested . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, December 17, 2006

"On the Sunday morning sidewalk,
Wishing Lord that I was stoned
Cause there's something in a Sunday
That makes a body feel alone," - Kris Kristofferson - "Sunday Morning Coming Down"


Sundays have never agreed with us.

There's something about that day that usually finds us feeling worn-down, hung-over, downtrodden & disillusioned with a strong case of the blues.

Kristofferson knew what he was talking about in that song as Sundays are about as useful as pennies or the career of Joe Rogan.

To ward off these kinds of feelings, here's some images that seem vaguely uplifting or at least a few items to remind us of something better than paying bills or nursing hangovers.




So watch football, go to church, do laundry, read a book or whatever you choose to do on Sundays because 2 Dollar Productions needs a break to re-charge the creative engines and hit the ground running on Monday.

And with that in mind, check back tomorrow for some actual content which will stay away from self-indulgent whining.

Damn you Sunday.

-BDS & JWS

6 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. You guys are so lame! JK
    Will it help if I post a new song I just recorded? That might motivate and inspire you...or not.

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Those photos are making me long for a beach vacation...sigh

     
  5. Jlee - Insulting us on a Sunday seems a bit cruel, eh? That being said, we'll take all the motivation we can get whether that be from music or from a beach vacation and preferably both.

     
  6. Miss Ash Says:
  7. That Hammock is calling my name...did i spell that correctly hammock?

     
  8. Unknown Says:
  9. I like the pictures, they take me back to a cruise I took. Happy sunday!

     
  10. Miss Ash - I feel the same way about that hammock, and I think you spelled it correctly as well. Nice.

    Carmel - I'm glad as most beach pictures remind people of some kind of vacation, which is hopefully a good thing.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com