Followers

Blog Archive

Not Eating Daily Or Knightly . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, July 16, 2006

Keira Knightly recently admitted that anorexia runs in her family, but the announcement was no surprise to me after she turned up at a "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" premiere looking like this -


Talk about a Dead Man's Chest.

Knightly's sunken and emaciated chest was distressing to me because I generally think she's one of the best looking actresses in Hollywood.

And while her face is still fine, Keira's new body would be about as much fun to touch as a 90-year-old woman after her feeding tube was removed.

Obviously I have never experienced such a sensation, however, the image just came to me after seeing this picture and I only hope that Knightly puts some weight back on in a hurry.

Anorexia may run in her family, but she needs to run to Burger King and order the left side of the menu.

-BDS

11 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. I agree, she is tooo thin. talk abi=out bony

     
  3. Esh! She really needs to add some weight. I would think she needs it to fill out her girly outfits.

     
  4. Robert Says:
  5. I'll bet forensic anthropologists think she looks hot.

     
  6. Grace Says:
  7. Yikes... that's just crazy. If I were that skinny (hehe, which I'm far from being), I wouldn't be wearing outfits like that to expose my bones to everyone. Curves are the way to go.

     
  8. Jenni222 - Glad we're good for some laughs and Keira has indeed crossed the line from skinny to emaciated.

    Dreamlover - Looks like your blog disappeared, but Keira is way too thin to be sexy.

    Sarcastic - If she adds a few pounds she will be looking pretty damn good again in those outfits.

    Robert - Forensic anthropologists think any female is hot, but she would get special consideration for her current structure.

    Grace - Give me curves or give me death. Actually, that's a bit harsh, but you get the idea.

     
  9. All she needs is a weekend at my place!!! I could fix that fast....

     
  10. Miss Ash Says:
  11. I find it strange that you preferred Lara Flynn Boyle looking like a skeleton vs her healthier belly, but you find this pic of Keira to be less attractive with her caving chest.

    I find it repulsive. There is a difference between being skinng and looking like that...ewe.

     
  12. Unknown Says:
  13. Oh that is so unhealthy she looks way too thin. It's such a shame because she is so beautiful.

     
  14. Nancy Drew - I hope that means you have a lot of food around & an iron will that would force Keira to gorge herself repeatedly.

    Miss Ash - It's true that LFB thing was a double standard, but maybe I'm just more disappointed because I generally think Knightly is very good looking.

    Carmel - I couldn't have said it better myself. It's a shame.

     
  15. Robert Says:
  16. Wasn't the LFB thing was an either/or decision? It wasn't that she looked good like that, only that it was preferred over her later state.

     
  17. You're right about LFB as it was a lesser of two evils contest.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com