Followers

Blog Archive

Gibson Owns Malibu, But His Life Is 'Fucked' . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, July 29, 2006

"They can take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom," - William Wallace (Mel Gibson) "Braveheart"

By now the word has spread that Mel Gibson was arrested for DWI recently, but new reports are also starting to trickle out that Gibson was particularly drunk and extremely nasty to the arresting officers.


The trouble started when it became obvious to Gibson that unlike William Wallace the Malibu PD really was going to his freedom away from him.

The police report says Gibson said, "I'm not going to get in your car," and bolted to his car. The deputy quickly subdued Gibson, cuffed him and put him inside the patrol car.

Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

We're told Gibson took two blood alcohol tests, which were videotaped, and continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee.


That is a lot of fucks for one night, but I'm sure the police knew that Gibson's threats rang hollow because if you've had that much to drink it's hard enough to get it up for one round of fucking much less all the people who he threatened.

And if he would have just kept his mouth shut, his life wouldn't be 'fucked' either.

It's not uncommon for people in Hollywood to be arrested for DWIs, however, when you add in the anti-semitism and just generally being an asshole it makes for a much nastier story.

But I have to admit that the sugar tits line did make me laugh.

Mel Gibson - what a comedian.

-BDS

16 comments

  1. drëâmè® Says:
  2. Saying the word "fuck" sounds to be the Passion of Mel Gibson.

    Excuse the obvious nature of my comment. I couldn't help it.

    xox
    Sahar.

     
  3. haha great post.

    i still havent seen the passion and dont intend to do so.

     
  4. Miss Ash Says:
  5. I actually forgot about that movie, i have yet to see it as well.

    As for Mel's trucker mouth, apparently he is an angry drunk and a prejudiced ass. Who knew....

     
  6. BionicBuddha Says:
  7. Well, I guess after Mad Max we really only have ourselves to blame for providing Mel his '15 minutes' of fame (which unfortuantely turned out to be 15 years)



    www.bionicbuddha.com

     
  8. Anonymous - I missed the passion as well because I figured I'd already read the book.

    Dr - Just reading his statement made me pepper the post with many more fucks than usual. Maybe Mel is rubbing off . . .

    Lastlife - I don't think we're missing much as if I want to watch someone get flogged and beaten for a few hours there are several clubs in Austin that I could visit.

    Miss Ash - I think a lot more people are going to know soon as this story will definitely get more play very soon.

    Bionic - Most of the time we only have ourselves to blame, but I did like "Lethal Weapon," "Braveheart," and "Payback."

     
  9. Dreamlover Says:
  10. Hey, that has really made me lose respect for Mel.

    Also 2dollar-
    hot prof reads my blog alot and I have been trying to force his hand, lol, but he doesn't know that I know that he reads it. He was on it 3 times on Friday, the day I went to school! Sigh!

     
  11. oronde ash Says:
  12. how much money is that footage going to be worth? some cop is retiring from "misplacing" the tape.

     
  13. Ah, yes, I admit it now. I am responsible for all wars. But I have sugar tits, so does that excuse me?

     
  14. Lucy Says:
  15. That's sad. I've always loved Mel--I mean, come on! He's probably the only guy in the world who could make a mullet look good. :-) But I guess he's not as nice as I thought.

     
  16. locomocos Says:
  17. good call on the Gary Busey comparison....

    although i still love him in Chicken Run.


    And Bird on a Wire.

    Maybe it's just bird related movies.....

    ;D

     
  18. He was drunk! It wouldn't be the first time that anyone said something awful when drunk.

    How about forgive and forget?

    Or everyone screws up once?

     
  19. Dreamlover - Mel's been on a downward spiral these past few years, and good luck with your trap for the prof.

    bygpowis - That's something I hadn't even considered, but I would like to see it and you could make a mint by leaking it to the right sources. I wish I had some connections in the Malibu PD right now.

    Colleen Cox - Let's hope he's not as far gone as Gary Busey who is one crazy bastard. Sometimes entertaing, but a lunatic all the same.

    Wendy - That's a complex issue that only Mel could answer for certain.

    Luce - Mel does rock a mullet just about as good as Patrick Swayze in 'Road House.' Almost.

    Cassie D - I liked "Bird on a Wire" when I saw it, however, I was a lot younger at that point and my feeling is that it hasn't aged very well.

    Nancy Drew - Everyone has gotten drunk and said something stupid as I can recall several personal instances and have had several more told to me by others. But it's another thing to be taped making some of the comments he made which takes it up another level.

     
  20. true, there are different rules for celebs and Mel should know what they are by now. Still feel a bit sorry for the guy tho.

     
  21. I'd feel more sorry for him if he were some teen actor or young kid, but he's 50 years old and should really know better by now.

     
  22. Unknown Says:
  23. Gibson is all over the net. Read this somewhere else too...

     
  24. Anonymous Says:
  25. http://www.moronosphere.com/

    A picture to match your post. You two should get together!

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com