Followers

Blog Archive

Lesser Of Two Evils Part 5 . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's never easy to compare evil and horrendous images, but then again, life rarely allows you to reap its rewards without a certain amount of struggle along the way.


I imagine that I will be shouted down once again, but from my perspective the soccer player who is receiving a face full of sweaty ass is the winner for worst picture.

This poor bastard is just trying to play a game - a game that doesn't typically involve wearing an opposing player's ass like a tight-fitting hat.

I found the other image on PerezHilton (complete with hand-drawn graffiti) and it features UK celeb Jodie Marsh on the red carpet at some premiere.

I'm not sure what she's famous for across the pond, although there are at least 2 reasons that spring to mind immediately.

Personally, I could handle the floss-like horizontal suspenders that barely cover her nipples, however, I do feel that the cowboy hat is a bit tacky and in poor taste when combined with the rest of the ensemble.

Her classy package of orange skin, gigantic boobs, nipple strips, bleached hair and skin-tight pants would have been better served without the hat and she made an undeniable mistake with her choice of headgear.

And despite the fact that her picture inspires some purely evil thoughts inside of me, I still have to say that Jodie lost this round to an exuberant soccer leap that showcased tremendous effort but also caused one competitor to bring an entirely new meaning to "taking one for the team."

-BDS

12 comments

  1. Miss Ash Says:
  2. I'm going to have to disagree and go with the woman's enormous watermelon size tatas as the more evil photo. I mean truly, what would a man or woman even do with those things!!! As well her whole outfit is terrible, the hat, the nipple cover shiny belt thing, yuck.

    At least the sweaty ass in the face soccer player moment will only last a few seconds. Tata woman will look like that for the rest of her life.

     
  3. I think I have to agree with Miss Ash. Jodie's bad taste is going to last the rest of her life. The soccer player can at least use some Scope to clear out his mouth and a little soap to clean his face.

     
  4. Dreamlover Says:
  5. hear, hear, that trollop wins hands down!!

     
  6. Unknown Says:
  7. The soccer one is so funny, the woman with the oversized bags of silicone is disturbing! If she doesn't have back problems in her old age then I don't know who will. Is that boob thing supposed to be a new type of thong?
    LOL

     
  8. D Says:
  9. Ok so- when I look at some one like MS leather strap across her boobs.. Really- it makes me sad.why cant people just be happy with what they really are? Work out- get toned- hell eat right! She looks fake- poor thing- I would love to see a picture of her when shes in her 60's.. Imagine- all the tan wrinkles and a huge hump back from hauling those things around.Personally I would rather age gracefully. As for the the player geting the ole "Tea Bag"
    at least he wont look akward at 60..

     
  10. Unknown Says:
  11. With someone that big- you had evil thoughts? You are disturbed. I'm not sure that she'd be truly pleasant in bed....

     
  12. Samantha Says:
  13. Too funny. You're right about the hat, got to be careful with those accessories, but then I can see how she was distracted.

     
  14. Miss Ash - I understand your position and i'm not sure what I would do with those watermelons, but sometimes you have to jump in the water and learn to swim later.

    Sarcastic - Bad taste is like bad luggage, but I would go for a long shower in addition to the Scope - like for a day and a half.

    Dreamlover - Maybe. But it was a close contest in my view.

    Carmel - She will have back and skin problems and maybe you're right about a new boob thong trend in our midst. It's certainly one worth watching . . .

    Jenni222 - The photographer for the soccer pic does deserve a prize.

    D - I though America was the land of self-improvement by any and all means necessary. As for the soccer player, he might look better at 60 (no argument) but his friends will be showing him this picture AND laughing at him until the day that he dies.

    Devil - She doesn't look pleasant in the least. Maybe pleasantly amusing.

    Samantha - Accescories can make or break an outfit and she problably figured that few people would make it past her chest to notice the hat. She was wrong on that one.

     
  15. locomocos Says:
  16. well -
    i think that she had to include all those horrible accessories in order to keep her disembodied head on for the premiere. she was probably affraid it would either fall off or continue to look 'fake' on that body for hire.

    trust me. futurama has got hit the nail on the 'head'!!!!

    as for tea bag dude - this is a two part question:
    did he really have time to notice it? and if so - did he blow his nose afterward?

     
  17. julia Says:
  18. She's going to have serious back troubles when she gets older. Yep.

     
  19. Cassie D - Her head does look superimposed onto that body, although I'm fairly certain it belongs to her and several doctors.

    As for the other question(s) - I think he would notice having another man's sweaty ass and balls sitting on his face & I would have run straight off the field and into the locker room before taking a shower fully-clothed.

    Julia - Back problems will probably be the least of her worries as she ages.

     
  20. I couldn't have said it better myself & we love all puns around here.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com