Followers

Blog Archive

No Question At All . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm not planning on publishing the Playboy advisor column verbatim every month, but the latest issue had me howling with laughter with the circle jerk and now this:


I have been dating the same woman for 10 years. We live in different states, but see each other as often as we can. The other night I called her at 12:15 am, but she didn't answer. The next morning she told me she had gone to a neighbor's pool party and gotten home at midnight. I investigated and heard from one of her female neighbors that my girlfriend had sex with the host and his brother next to the pool. In fact, the neighbor had filmed the whole thing and sent me the tape. When I confronted my girlfriend she played dumb . . . Should I believe her?

I'm not sure what kind of relationship this was to begin with, but the answer is no.

Hell no.

I would believe the video I watched in my DVD player, which showed my girlfriend getting tag-teamed by two brothers as I tend to believe my own two eyes versus hazy recollections from several states away.



My question is why was this a question in the first place as the answer was obvious, and my next question is why do I not get invited to these kind of parties?

-BDS

10 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. naughty, naughty, what would your gf say?

    Plus, who is in a relationship 10 years and still loves in different states?

    I call BS!! haha

     
  3. Obviously this relationship was doomed from the beginning, but it still baffles me why this guy would write about a situation where he looks like a huge chump.

    This is the kind of question you might tell your priest or yourself because they might be two people who wouldn't just laugh at your plight.

     
  4. what kind of questions was that. is he retarded.

     
  5. locomocos Says:
  6. now now...

    let's take pity on this poor fellow. i assume he still believes in santa claus and that politicians are there to serve the people.

    p.s.
    girlfriend in another state sounds a little like an online love affair. he probably buys her things, and she has phone sex with him.

    let's read between the lines here, people!
    ;D

     
  7. Stilt - I would just call him terminally stupid or willfully ignorant and sad.

    Cassie D - There is an undercurrent of desperation to his letter, but I have very little pity for people who refuse to face facts & help themselves & show a little backbone.

    I think viewing your "girlfriend" being sandwiched between two brothers is grounds for some action in my book.

     
  8. i was invited
    but camera adds ten pounds and it was "fat week"



    p.s. ridiculously long word verification: nzklaafo

     
  9. Word verification is often long and treacherous but it always pays off in the end.

     
  10. I don't think you have to have a conventional relationship, but this guy seems to want a monagamous (sp?) one and his girlfriend is not holding up her end of the bargain.

     
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. And your "significant other" would she/he want you attending a party like this?

    I think you're right-its all about having the same expectations. I wont knock open relationships but it has to be open for both partners. And it does sound like this woman was the only one experiencing an "open" relationship(wide-open evidently if she was being double-teamed)

     
  13. Anonymous - She would probably not approve, although I do try and be hospitable to my neighbors you can carry anything too far.

    Jenni222 - I say whatever works in a relationship, but this one obviously has some misguided expectations & issues.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com