Followers

Blog Archive

Did I Hear That Right . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's easy to say stupid, odd or inept things, but when public figures do it the results are magnified and scrutinized by a mass audience.

This is common knowledge yet it's always funny what celebrities will say when someone is recording their words and Ryan Seacrest recently had me laughing with this gem.

"Dude, I'm totally into girls...but you're at the top of my hump island when it comes to guys!" Ryan Seacrest in an interview with Vince Vaughn.



A word of advice: Saying things like this and holding horribly awkward public kisses with Teri Hatcher will do nothing to dispel those rumors about your sexuality Ryan.

I don't care which way you play the game, however, you really ought to know that statements like this only add fuel to the fire and make it difficult to book Vaughn for future appearances on your show.

-BDS

10 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. OMG!

    He is def gay, if not bi.

    But he is not 100% straight!

     
  3. Grace Says:
  4. Can you really blame the guy? I'm mean, we're talking about Vince Vaughn here... yumminess!

     
  5. He just needs to quit opening his mouth - and appearing in pictures like that.

     
  6. Dreamlover - If I was a betting man, which I am, I would place money on the not-straight side of that line. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but let's stop pretending, eh?

    Grace - I like Vince Vaugn as I think he's a funny guy who would be hilarious to have a beer with, but I wouldn't say he's a particularly good-looking guy. But personality counts quite a bit I suppose.

    Sarcastic - It's hard for Ryan to keep quiet when he's working about 6 different jobs that require him to interview celebs and speak and these kind of comments are bound to keep happening.

     
  7. Jenni222 - If you're running strictly by looks I would have to agree, but that being said, I would much rather go out for boys night out with Vince for a number of reasons.

     
  8. Seacrest is highly annoying as "Seacrest Out" is one of the lamest catch phrases in history, but I would still rather listen to him at an awards show than let's say Star Jones or Melissa Rivers.

     
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Vince Vaughn is sexy. I forgive him for his beer belly.
    I dont go for the manufactured pretty boy look that is Ryan Seacrest

     
  11. I agree with anonymous.

    Vince is yummy scrummy.

    Ryan Seacreast is way too feminine to consider himself male, let alone a stright one!

     
  12. It seems that Vince is the clear winner except that his "victory" in the looks category gets him an invitation to "hump island" and that's no victory at all.

     
  13. I think you might be right about his intentions, but they just ring so incredibly hollow.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com