Followers

Blog Archive

Lesser Of Two Evils Part 4 . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's another week and another round of bad pics, although this time is a bit different as Lara Flynn Boyle is competing with herself in a contest that has no winners.



I think the real decision comes down to preference for an emaciated, brittle-looking Lara who I would be very worried that I might break if I laid on top of her or the newer, fuller Lara.

The new Lara has some curves (a plus in my book) but she also has what I consider one of the worst traits around - the skinny person gut.

This phenomenon occurs when a skinny guy or girl is supposed to be thin, but they are also very soft and have no muscle tone and so their stomach protrudes in a round fleshy lump.

I generally find this physical trait to be particularly unattractive, and that means that I'm going to take the old Lara because her sheer tiny size would make her fun to play with if she didn't crumble into little pieces during the process.

{Editor's note: I realize she's likely anorexic in the first pic and 2 Dollar Productions does not endorse or encourage this look outside of abstract gamesmanship}

-BDS

14 comments

  1. Dreamlover Says:
  2. ditto, fuller looks much better to me than skin and bones.

     
  3. Abby Says:
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  
  5. Abby Says:
  6. ha ha very funny. i personally prefer her skinny, but that's because i have a strange idea of beauty (which i'm working on) i don't support anorexia though, ho no! but i guess it's better to have some meat on you, becuase otherwise, according to a very sensational documentary it was my pleasure to view (because there was nout else on), you'll die.

     
  7. Grace Says:
  8. I definitely prefer the second picture. So what if there's a teeny little gut? It beats rubbing up against a skeleton.

     
  9. I prefer the fuller Lara. However, I'm more concerned about the cigarette in her hand. Ash tray mouth! Echhh!!!

     
  10. Jenni222 - Lara does have a nice face as she has a good, sexy look that looks like she might be up to no good.

    Dreamlover - I generally agree with this sentiment, but that skinny belly just pushed me over to the other side.

    La - I've seen those specials as well and I know they are well-intentioned but most are unintentionally hilarious.

    Grace - It is possible that one of her protruding rib bones might puncture a hole in you if you got too close.

    Colleen - We like all jokes around here, and you are lining up with the majority on this one.

    Sarcastic - Lara actually looks like she should smoke and I imagine it's partially the cigs that kept her so thin (the other part being cocaine or simply not eating at all).

     
  11. SS Says:
  12. I don't mind the gut so much. I mean, sure, she needs to do some sit-ups, but I'd take the gut over picture #1 any day of the week!

     
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. I think the gut may be attributed to poor posture. She might just need to suck in a bit. But I agree-toned is always better. But so is anything but a thin layer of skin over protruding bones.

     
  15. drëâmè® Says:
  16. i think she looks better in the second pic :)
    & oh even if I think I overreacted, the man was still obviously avoiding me- for unknown reasons.

     
  17. SS - I just can't abide the skinny gut, but that could be cured fairly easily w/ some crunches & diet & better posture . . .

    Anonymous - I agree that she seems somewhat slouched in the picture . . .

    Dr - Nearly everyone thinks she looks better in the second pic so I have been soundly defeated this time.

     
  18. Miss Ash Says:
  19. I agree that the 2nd picture looks much better. She looks like a skeleton in the first picture.

    I have a friend who is a size 0 and has the body of an 11 year old girl. I'd rather have some curves :)

     
  20. Anonymous Says:
  21. " I think she looks better with some curves, even if one of them happens to be a skinny person gut"

    this could happen with Paris Hilton as her metabloism slows a little.

     
  22. Miss Ash - I understand as I generally find people who are size 0s to have about as much sexual appeal as a 10-year-old-boy (which is none at all). Witness Nicole Richie for evidence.

    Whoops - Curves as nearly always better, although I think Paris will stay ahead of this curve as she is pretty damn thin but has never crossed the line into sexless.

     
  23. The camera does add weight, which would make the first photo even scarier because she must have looked even bonier in real life.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com