Followers

Blog Archive

Bob Saget Is A Dirty Man . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, June 10, 2006

"I got a cock like a donkey, hard as a rock," Bob Saget, "Rolling With Saget."



If anyone was led to believe Bob Saget was the blandest man alive after his back-to-back hit TV shows, "Full House" and "America's Funniest Home Videos," they could easily be excused.

Those programs were the definition of mediocrity and Saget was the wholesome, lily-white anchor who held held John Stamos' mullet in check and later allowed a mass audience to laugh as parents were hit repeatedly in the crotch by little children as the home video cameras rolled.

But lately, Saget has revealed himself to be foul-mouthed and dirty.

The first sign came when popped up several years ago in "Half-Baked" and proclaimed "I used to suck dick for coke."

That was fairly dirty, but then he went on an even longer and filthier rant in last year's "The Aristocrats."

And now he's really coming full circle in his upcoming rap collaboration with Jamie Kennedy titled "Rolling with Saget," which features lyrics referring to Saget's sizable manhood.

This whole Saget saga actually gives him an edge that I respect more than in his "Full House" glory days, but at the same time, any world that lets Bob Saget get rich from crap television shows AND have a huge dick is one where I don't wish to reside.

I guess life really is unfair.

-BDS

9 comments

  1. D Says:
  2. Ok, I grew up watching Full House and AFV,I'm 34.. To imagine him talking and or singing about his "member" really just gross's me out..he may have the package.. BUT- he will always have the same face..and be the dad on full house.. Poor Bastard ..But hey, It all seems to be working for him, that says allot about the people that are buying his tickets..Kinda Scary..

     
  3. Dreamlover Says:
  4. it is weird hearing him talk about his member,

    I mean he was the dad!! EEEWWWW!

    What is he doing??? eek

     
  5. Dreamlover Says:
  6. lol, also like that you added sitemeter, its addicting isn't it?

     
  7. D - It's true that Bob will always look the same & be known for his past, but it seems he's going for a second act re-invention of his career. We'll see if he really sells tickets or CDs as the case may be.

    Dreamlover - It does seem wrong to have Danny Tanner talking like that under any circumstances & yes the meter has only been around for a day & it's already gotten a grip on me.

    Colleen - Bob is headed down a path that could shake the Earth to its very core - he's that powerful.

     
  8. drëâmè® Says:
  9. Sadly I have not read the Curse of Lono. I will get on that!! I promise!!

    whoaaaa.. Is he still the host for AFV?

     
  10. D - You should read Lono ASAP, and I think that AFV has been off the air for several years now. At least I hope that's the case.

    Jenni222 - I wish I could have seen it as Saget & Kennedy as sneaky funny on occassion.

    Colleen - If Saget leads the charge for the forces of evil, I think the side of good has a pretty good chance in the battle. I just wonder which side the Olsen Twins will come down on.

     
  11. D Says:
  12. Nope AFV is still on cable, with a different host..-

     
  13. D - Thanks for the update - I suppose good things never die they just get reincarnated.

     
  14. I've never been a huge fan of the Olsen Twins, but I'm sure some people would consider those kind of visits akin to being in heaven.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com