Followers

Blog Archive

Welcome To One Of My Nightmares . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Several things scare me such as snakes, Star Jones, sharks, Brooke Hogan, Josh Hartnett movie marathons, the Olive Garden and now I have to contend with this to haunt my dreams:



When I saw this photo, my immediate thought was that Celine's Buddha-like husband shlled out mucho dinero to have her cloned for his own sick, peverted use.

Luckily, however, this wax rendering was just a gift to Celine to celebrate her 500th show in Las Vegas.

The truth certainly saved me from many a sleepless night as I just don't think I could live in a world that contained two Celine Dion's running and singing and driving Chryslers throughout it.

-BDS

3 comments

  1. She IS a scary woman. I wonder where they have her wax likeness? I'd hate to run into the next time in Vegas.

     
  2. The truly scary thing is that this is one of the better pictures I've seen of Celine.

    But they should definitely warn Vegas patrons where this statue lurks or they might have some traumatized gamblers turning in early.

     
  3. I won't argue about her pipes, but there's still something about her that just rubs me wrong.

    That overplayed song from "Titantic" certainly didn't help matters.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com