Followers

Blog Archive

Simply Incredible . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Thursday, May 25, 2006

I got these pictures sent to me via email, and although I usually just delete forwards, these drawings made me take notice.





Drawing has never been my strong suit despite my delusions of grandeur in grade school when I could create a pretty mean rendering of stick figures and breasts (sometimes combined).

It wasn't until a few years later that I realized that both of these things looked far different in real life than they did when I put them on paper.

But Julian Beever is a real artist.

Beever is an Englishman who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium.

I don't know how he gives his drawings such a 3-D illusion, but I do wish I had the same talent back in 5th grade when drawing boobs seemed vitally important.

I bet I would have been more popular too.

-BDS

6 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I had seen these too (we received them from the same person) and was blown away. I had meant to talk to you about them. I was very close to deleting them. Seriously talented!!

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. and kudos to him for doing something more tasteful than JUST busty ladies :)

     
  5. Nabeel Says:
  6. ohh yeah .. i have seen this before .. it is simply awesomeeee !! i mean the depth (3D) in a two dimensional surface .. marvelouslly done.

     
  7. Those are so cool. Where did he draw these?

    About all I can draw is stick figures - people in my family really don't like to play Pictionary with me. I'm always picked last. :-(

     
  8. Anonymous - The world needs poorly drawn images of busty ladies too.

    Nabeel - You're right because it's the amazing amount of depth that this guy can create which really is staggering.

    Sarcastic - I'm not sure where these were drawn, but keep your chin up about Pictionary because those games are ALWAYS frustrating.

     
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. These are fantastic. Love it. Check out the pictures that Starbender collects. Link's on my site under the other really cool stuff.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com