Followers

Blog Archive

Appetite For Destruction . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, May 21, 2006

In a bizarre celebrity smackdown, Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger recently mixed it up at party for Rosario Dawson in New York.


Rose was performing an acoustic set of songs at the bash, but trouble erupted and strangely enough it was Tommy who was the instigator.

"There was an issue between the two of them," Plumm owner Noel Ashman told The Associated Press.

The scuffle reportedly started after the Guns N' Roses front man moved the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend, Dee Ocleppo.

"I moved his girlfriend's drink so it wouldn't spill," Rose told the Los Angeles radio station KROQ on Friday. "It was the most surreal thing, I think, that's ever happened to me in my life."

That seems hard to believe, although from all reports of the incident, Hilfiger was as relentless as some of colorful designs.

"He just kept smacking me," Rose said.

Personally, I had no idea that Hilfiger was straight or that he had such untapped fury inside him, but very little damage was done as Rose claimed he "just saw a huge ball of color coming at him from all directions and so I was able to slide out of the way."

At least that's my interpretation, but I think the brawl bodes well for Rose who seems to be returning to his metal roots.


Now if he would just do something about that hair.

-BDS

4 comments

  1. I liked the long stringy hair look better.

     
  2. Axl's old pre-facial surgery face looked better too.

     
  3. lol. I don't think a lot of people realize that Tommy Hilfiger is straight, lol.

     
  4. I think Tommy is the bigger queen because I'll always have a healthy amount of respect for Axl because Appetite for Destruction was a very seminal album for me.

    And Use Your Illusion 1 & 2 weren't bad either.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com