Followers

Blog Archive

Costner Throws In The Towel . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Thursday, May 11, 2006

I almost missed this little gem, but apparently Kevin Costner was recently accused of performing a "disgusting" sex act before a hotel masseuse back in 2004.



Costner was accused of grabbing the 34-year-old woman who was massaging him, dropping his towel and exposing himself to her before asking the spa worker if she wanted to "play a little game I like to call Dance With The Naked Wolf."

That last part was fraudulent, but the alleged exposure did take place at the Old Course Hotel in Fife, Scotland.

A gag order had prevented his name from previously being published, but Tribunal chairman Nicol Hosie lifted the restriction claiming there was no reason for it to be withheld from reporting.

The allegations made by the 34-year-old woman -- who brought a claim for unfair dismissal and sexual discrimination against the hotel -- were not taken seriously by hotel staff, papers said.

She eventually settled with the hotel out of court, although Costner never explictly denied the charges.

"This was never about Kevin Costner. It is a dispute between a hotel and an ex-employee," Costner's spokesman Paul Bloch told reporters.

And I thought the only example of Kevin Costner's public masturbation could be found when viewing "Waterworld" and "The Postman" back to back.



I guess I was wrong.

-BDS

6 comments

  1. Ew. Costner makes my skin crawl, almost as much as Bacon.

     
  2. LOL. I guess I don't think he's sexy anymore.

     
  3. Mike Stewart Says:
  4. Kevin joins Pee Wee Herman and George Michaels in the proud ranks of celebrity masturbators! About what you would expect from a guy who makes all those boring movies! This one should be called "Dances With My Dick".

     
  5. I actually enjoyed "Bull Durham," "Tin Cup" and "Fandandgo."

    However, it's too bad that Costner will no be forever linked to the likes of Pee Wee and George.

    I just wonder how much money the spa worker settled for because for 6 figures I would let a lot of people masturbate in front of me.

     
  6. Trish Says:
  7. I love him in Bull Durham and Tin Cup and Field of Dreams, but for Christ's sakes, he really needs to get it together.

    Nice dialogue for Kev about the "Dance with the naked wolf" LOL.

     
  8. "Field of Dreams" was pretty good and sometimes I guess we all exercise poor judgement and decide to expose ourselves to the help at posh hotels - or maybe not.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com