Followers

Blog Archive

You'll Find Me At The Road House . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Wednesday, April 12, 2006

As far as time-wasting tools go, www.myheritage.com, is an entirely acceptable way to kill part of an afternoon at work.

This is one of those sites that requires you to upload a picture of yourself, and then it spits out a random group of celebrities that you supposedly resemble.

I heard about it on the "Best Week Ever" show, which caused me to recently send this picture for analysis:



Within a few minutes, the verdict was returned and the self-analysis began as the people at Myheritage can be a cruel and strange group on occasion.

The Good: Val Kilmer, Andy Roddick, Hugh Grant, Michael Douglas



The Bad: Patrick Swayze, Haley Joel Osment



The Truly Ugly: Jeb Bush



I swear they threw that last one in for spite, but despite my reluctance to be associated with Bush, Swayze or Osment - I'll watch "Road House" anytime it's on cable.

And that is pretty much every day of the week.

-BDS

6 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I'd go with Matt Damon.

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Val Kilmer- definite plus. And I think Swayze is a good thing too- sure, he may be considered washed up and dorky now but no one can deny that he was a completely sexy stud in Dirty Dancing. In addition, HJO has time- could be tomorrow's Brad. time will tell.

     
  5. Haley Joel looks downright creepy these days, and I'll take your word for Dirty Dancing because I could never stomach the thing.

     
  6. julia Says:
  7. yeah, why no matt damon in there?
    i thought it was a picture of val kilmer, actually.


    jeb bush?
    they shouldn't even have him on their list of celebrities.

    blech.

     
  8. That is me in the flesh so to speak and I agree with everyone about Jeb Bush - what a horrible creature for anyone to be compared to.

     
  9. Thanks for the compliment as it's always a tricky business when you create a mental picture of someone that you've never seen - it's almost always a disappointment.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com