Followers

Blog Archive

Whoever thought Patrick Swayze was a Government Stooge?

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Sunday, January 16, 2005

After writing for about an hour on Wednesday night about all manner of hilarious and interesting activities in my life(read: shameful masturbation incident), I went to press "Publish." I guess you could call the endeaver a success. A success in the fact that blogger published two distinct things: Jack and Shit(Thank you Army of Darkness.)

I was so mad. So distraught. However, looking back on the incident now, I see that it is probably a good thing that other human beings were not exposed to a Mexican Martini and Jaeger Bomb-fueled tirade about how there is a nefarious plot by TNT to pass subliminal, government propaganda through the airways during their weekend, afternoon movie selections which always seem to be one of two crappy Patrick Swayze movies: Roadhouse or Next of Kin.

I mean seriously, why do they always show these huge pieces of crap on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. And more importantly, why am I compelled to watch them.

Conspiracy people. Conspiracy.

-JWS

0 comments

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com