Followers

Blog Archive

Money Whipped By Disney . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Saturday, March 11, 2006

This past week I was unable to escape previews for the Disney remake "The Shaggy Dog," but only yesterday did I realize that Robert Downey Jr. was in the film.

I nearly fell off my couch when I saw him slumming it up in a film that looked awful and boasted a cast that included Tim Allen, Kristen Davis and Danny Glover.

It's no surprise that Allen would partake in this kind of a project as schlock is his middle name. The only decent movie I've ever seen him in was "Big Trouble," which was nothing to write home about.

Kristen Davis could turn up anywhere now that "Sex and the City" is finished, and Glover is also prone to taking the cash and running; witness "Gone Fishin" "Operation Dumbo Drop" and "Saw".

Or better yet, don't waste your time.

It's just sad to see someone like Downey, however, who has considerable talent follow-up a great turn in "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" with this shaggy project.

I guess everyone's got to pay the bills, eh?

-BDS

0 comments

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com