Followers

Blog Archive

It's Not Sabatoge, It Just Sucks . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Thursday, March 02, 2006

The celebrity sex tape club recently added two members to its ranks as a leaked tape showing Kid Rock, Scott Stapp and a bevy of strippers is making the rounds and about to be distributed by the World Wide Red Light District for public consumption.

A 40-second preview clip of the tape is currently available on their website for anyone who's interested.

Personally, I have little desire to view the tape, although I would watch it for 3 days straight if you threatened me with attending a Creed concert as an alternative.

I saw part of the Paris Hilton video (which looked like a really horny version of Baghdad nights as there seemed to be no light anywhere) all of the Pamela Anderson/Tommy Lee one (giant cock, stupid man) but you would have to glue my eyeballs open if anyone came near me with the Fred Durst video.

So at least Stapp and the Kid aren't straddling the very bottom rung of the celebrity ladder; for that one will ALWAYS be reserved for the supremely untalented jerkoff that is Fred Durst.

But not everyone is happy at the impending video release as Stapp himself is crying foul.

Not only does he see the sex tape as an unlawful invasion of his privacy, but he also believes there are far more sinister forces at work.

"Obviously, someone wants to hurt me and doesn't want me to be successful in my solo career," said Stapp, former lead singer of Creed.

That's one theory that could explain Stapp's lack of solo success.

My personal one, however, is that his utter failure will be less a product of the sex tape and more attributable to the fact that he really, really, really sucks.

-BDS

0 comments

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com