Followers

Blog Archive

100 Yards Ain't Shit For The Hoff . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Monday, March 27, 2006

Late last week, a Los Angeles judge issued a decree that David Hasselhoff must stay at least 100 yards away from Pamela Bach - his soon-to-be ex-wife.

The divorce seems to have taken a nasty turn as Bach also cast allegations that didn't paint former lifeguard Mitch Buchanan in a very flattering light.



"[In December, he] grabbed me and pushed me hard into a car. In the past, he has also broken my nose and called me 'whore,' 'cunt,' 'bitch,' 'slut' and 'drug addict' in front of our children," said Bach.

I wouldn't have guessed that living with Hasselhoff would be a picnic, but who knew it would include fistacuffs and vulgar language.

Apparently the judge believes Bach because he granted her the restraining order.

My only problem with the whole process, however, is that the punishment should have been much longer.

Anyone who's ever watched the opening "Baywatch" montage knows that 100 yards means nothing to The Hoff AND that was when he was running in sand.

The man is like greased lightening on asphalt.

-BDS

1 Responses to 100 Yards Ain't Shit For The Hoff . . .

  1. Right back at you for the comment and I'll be dropping in as well. As for Hasselhoff, I'm still waiting for his rap album to drop.

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com