Followers

Blog Archive

Don't Mind Me. Its Just the Syphilis Talking.

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, February 04, 2005

Last night's show. Great. Seeing an old friend who unexpectedly came into town. Great. Getting good and hammered with said friend and two other friends. Also, great. Almost being beaten to a pulp on a crowded dancefloor to a terrible R Kelley remix. Not so good.

I wish I could say that the altercation, which was instigated by one of my more intoxicated female companions, was avoided because the other man(read: Giant yeti-like creature that probably eats live puppies for breakfast and washes them down with hogs blood) saw the steel in my eyes and backed down for his own safety. However, I can not delude myself or you gentle reader. This man would have happily poured sugar in my gas tank as he gleefully ripped me a brand new bottom-hole. Luckily he was drunk enough to be calmed down with a little fast talking and pseudo-apologizing. Smart move on my part? Yep. A bit emasculating? Um, yes.

Anyhoo, the night all in all was a rousing success. Unfortunately the success spilled over to this morning when I did not have time to shower and was late for work. Once I arrived there, my lone employee queried: What in God's name is that smell?

To which I replied calmly: Probably your mother. Now shut up before I fire you.

As to my brother's assertion that the OC is OK: I can not agree. McKenzie is irritating with his, I-wish-I-could-muster-the-strength-to-wade-through-my-oceans-of-angst-so-I-might-be-able-to-speak-one-effing-line-above-a-whisper style of acting just makes me want to crap my pants a little.

The fella who plays Seth has his moments, but quickly becomes annoying. Mischa Barton: I would just like to give two things to that girl. They are the words 'It' and 'Suck.' I think she'll know what order to put them in.

And as for Peter Gallagher, believing that that man is doing anything other than raising an army of mutant, ill-tempered caterpillars, which he raises to maturity on his forehead, is just beyond me.

Poor man's 90210. No way around it.

-JWS

0 comments

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com