Followers

Quick Hit Friday . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Friday, September 03, 2010

"Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.” – Paul Newman, ‘Road to Perdition’


Great line. Great Blu Ray transfer of that movie. Very good – though not quite great – film. Oh well, it was fun to watch it again after so many years, and it is always good to see Paul Newman.

Since it’s still hovering at 100 degrees in Austin, I plan to do some of my laboring inside this long weekend, but before I hit the door by 3 p.m. – screw it – let’s look at the hard stories of the week such as:

It was a damn slow week in Hollywood, but the big news was Paris Hilton: More specifically her cocaine arrest in Las Vegas this past weekend.

On Monday, Hilton was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance, and she is set to be arraigned Oct. 27.

It happened like this (from Las Vegas Police files): After Paris Whitney Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits were pulled over in the Cadillac Escalade they were driving, they were taken into the Wynn Hotel because she was "extremely embarrassed" by the gathering crowd and she had to "use the bathroom badly."

At the hotel, Paris needed lip balm, so a policeman handed her a purse and out fell "a small bindle" of cocaine. There was also a "broken tablet of Albuterol" -- a prescription medication used to control wheezing -- in the bag and Zig Zag wrappers, commonly used to roll marijuana joints.

Hilton claimed that the purse and the cocaine were not hers, and that she had
"borrowed it from a friend."


Hilton also told the Police she didn’t use the cocaine to get high, she just liked the way it smelled.

A few days later, it was announced that Paris Hilton was banned from two Wynn resorts on the Las Vegas Strip.

Wynn Resorts Ltd. spokeswoman Jennifer Dunne said Hilton is barred from Wynn Las Vegas and Encore.


This sounds like a Wynn-Wynn situation to me (ouch) for the resorts since Hilton never eats anything inside them and only gambles when she uses the public restrooms inside the hotels.

Lindsay Lohan sent a cease and desist legal letter to her father – Michael Lohan – this week ordering him to stop selling her personal property, RadarOnline.com reported.

Lohan accused her father of attempting to sell her private diary entries she wrote while in drug rehabilitation at Cirque Lodge in Utah, in 2007.


It was really just the same entry repeated over and over again on different days, and all of them read: Tried to turn my toilet bowl water into Vodka again today, but still tastes totally gross.

Conan O'Brien announced the name of his upcoming Late Night show on TBS this week – it will be called “Conan.”

"Conan" debuts Nov. 8.


The title is sure to infuriate a small but vocal legion of fans who tune in Nov 8th and expect to see Conan the Barbarian, however, O’Brien has agreed to wear only a loin cloth for his first week on the job to ease the burden.

As always, let’s end with a gold image or two:



I love some nice leggings and the rest of the body is fine with me as well. So, don’t bother crossing your legs today, never feel bad about getting a firm grip on yourself and . . . Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

-BDS

7 comments

  1. Jenny Says:
  2. 3:00 p.m. Wooooo-hoooooo!

    Me thinks Paris uses the white stuff to keep her weight down and her energy up. Duh.

    I'd love her to finally get busted. If I had been pulled over with coke in my purse, I'd still be in jail.

    Stay cool this weekend and have a great Holiday!

     
  3. Miss Ash Says:
  4. I didn't know Conan had a new show! That's precisely why I come over here, for the information of course, not the naughty photos!

    PS I'm finally going to see Hot Tub Time Machine and Across the Universe...I'm a little behind in my viewing Ha!

     
  5. Heff Says:
  6. EXTREMELY LATE HEFF FRIDAY !!!


    Busted AGAIN ? (and NOT in the chestial region)

    Pretty soon the ONLY hotel Paris will be able to stay at will be the HILTON !

    LOHAN TOPLESS IN THE NEW RELEASE "MACHETE" THAT OPENED TODAY ! (That's all I have to say about that)

    Conan on TBS ???? Damn, I was hoping he'd shoot a little higher than that, as Jay Leno needs to "go down" (specifically on Conan, in my opinion)

    And as far as the "Gold Images" go, that second shot is THE TITS !!!

    Have a bouncy long weekend, BDS !

    -Heff

     
  7. JLee Says:
  8. God, I hate following Heff in the comments. lol 3:00 pm eh? Getting earlier...but then again, it is a holiday. :) Happy Labor Day Weekend!

     
  9. Linda Says:
  10. I love that line from Road To Perdition. Such a pretty film. Paris & Lindsay would make good cellmates. What a couple of idiots. Enjoy the long weekend, Happy belated Friday.

     
  11. Unknown Says:
  12. I'm late too!! days...
    well hope it was great!

     
  13. Hi BDS. I hope you've had a great Labor Day weekend. I'm back, btdub, just in time for Big XII football. This is going to be a rough season.

    Anyway, my blogcation is finally over, and I'm embarking on some sort of journey for this new year of my life, (although I don't know what kind of journey) and I plan on fully documenting all I do.

    It will probably be incredible boring, but boring is what I do best. :)

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com