Followers

Two Weeks or So . . .

Posted by 2 Dollar Productions Thursday, September 16, 2010

Given the limited output around here the past few months, it seems even more lame that I have been forced to take a temporary hiatus for a few weeks.

Nothing bad has occurred - just the opposite - but nonetheless I desperately need a temporary leave of absence, and like a blind man at an orgy, I'm going to have to feel my way around. Real life that is.


{Editor's Note: Above view from rooftop deck}

I will return, and look forward to catching up on what I missed at the blog stops I enjoy a hell of a lot.

Here's to a few good weeks for everyone as things slide into fall . . .

-BDS

13 comments

  1. Heff Says:
  2. Understood, dude.

    Gitcher shite together.

     
  3. Boxer Says:
  4. Bloggy Blahs happen. I've been having the same "issue."

    Take your break, enjoy life. This will all be here when you get back.

     
  5. nobich Says:
  6. Well we'll be waiting. Take care $2!!

     
  7. Miss Ash Says:
  8. See ya in a few weeks!

     
  9. Fine. I guess I won't find out what's going on in Hollywood this week. Any chance we could get Heff to take over Quick Hit Fridays?

     
  10. Mr. DNA Says:
  11. So last we spoke... I think I flaked out on you.

     
  12. JLee Says:
  13. Good luck on your journey, grasshoppah... ;)

     
  14. Linda Says:
  15. Everyone needs a break once in a while. You will be missed, but I look forward to your return with wonderful stories.

     
  16. Hope you're back soon. :)

     
  17. Miss Ash Says:
  18. Ahem, it's been almost 2 months sir.....

    I'm just sayin.... :)

     
  19. nobich Says:
  20. Yeah really. Hello?

     
  21. Boxer Says:
  22. hey! I'm having a blog New Year's Eve Party and even though you're gone from Blog Lane I wanted you to know. Hope all is well and Merry Christmas.

     
  23. :(

     

About Me


Contact Us

You can reach us by email at twodollarproductions@live.com